Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Question about submitting designs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Question about submitting designs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bocochoco

Registration Date: 01-07-2011

Lamp Question about submitting designs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry I am new to the boards so bear with me.
Can we submit art designs for the game? Like weapon designs or layouts? If so how would one go about getting one accepted?
Personally my *hard hat of the gladiator* Cool (awesome sounding name) looking like a bicycle helmet Confused kind of makes me cringe

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=28082
01-08-2011 08:24 bocochoco is offline Homepage of bocochoco Search for Posts by bocochoco Add bocochoco to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I suppose you could PM Sushi but as far as I know we're not looking for another art designer.

01-12-2011 06:08 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You could always make some images and post them here: Graphics for the world to see.

01-15-2011 05:31 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Question about submitting designs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH