Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » Good AK-47 - BN 300 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good AK-47 - BN 300
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
WhiteWolfe

images/avatars/avatar-572.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2009

Good AK-47 - BN 300 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good AK-47
Two-handed gun
Damage: 23 - 38
Effects: attacks per round: 8
Requirements: LEVEL: 34, STRENGTH: 15, PERCEPTION: 18
Value: 30 000 Lgo

01-08-2011 13:35 WhiteWolfe is offline Search for Posts by WhiteWolfe Add WhiteWolfe to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Missing uneditable 2nd post.

+1

24h to add
01-08-2011 16:44 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
WhiteWolfe

Thread Starter Thread Started by WhiteWolfe
RE: Good AK-47 - BN 300 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by WhiteWolfe
Good AK-47
Two-handed gun
Damage: 23 - 38
Effects: attacks per round: 8
Requirements: LEVEL: 34, STRENGTH: 15, PERCEPTION: 18
Value: 30 000 Lgo

i was going to use it as an up :\
there havn't been any edits yet!

01-08-2011 18:11 WhiteWolfe is offline Search for Posts by WhiteWolfe Add WhiteWolfe to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It doesnt matter.

The "2nd post" is to varify what was on the thread in the first place, not an up, this gives us a help an also can work in your benefit not just ours to settle any disputes.
01-08-2011 18:13 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
WhiteWolfe

cool up

01-17-2011 17:57 WhiteWolfe is offline Search for Posts by WhiteWolfe Add WhiteWolfe to your Buddy List
WhiteWolfe

ups

01-21-2011 17:23 WhiteWolfe is offline Search for Posts by WhiteWolfe Add WhiteWolfe to your Buddy List
WhiteWolfe

last couple of ups

01-24-2011 19:00 WhiteWolfe is offline Search for Posts by WhiteWolfe Add WhiteWolfe to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » Good AK-47 - BN 300

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH