Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Complaint against Abusive WARNING » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Complaint against Abusive WARNING
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Beep-Beep
unregistered
Complaint against Abusive WARNING Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi

I made a complaint for a abusive Warning I received the 12 and 24 november 2010 Warnings and they still on my description

http://forum.bloodwars.net/pms.php?action=viewpm&pmid=25104

I don't have the warning date 24 november 2010 but that will be easy for you to find it!!

And I received an other one today by mistake here:

Good bullet proof Set,Good Orchid,Perfect Cobra+ more

moderators do a good job,but I add item on a post who have only BN not auction that why I don't deserve this Warning.

I love this game and buying and selling I can't follow my hobby with as much warning.

thank you kindly check my forum account,to remove the 2 warning that have nothing to do on nickname: Beep-Beep.

best regards
01-08-2011 17:41
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Two new rules added:

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
The seller cannot:
f) add new items to running auctions or closed threads
quote:
The seller is obliged to:
d) wait for your current auction or offer to sell to finish and then create a new thread if you want to put new items up for sale.

This will prevent people from adding items to their threads by just quoting the first post.

These rules go live starting from now. All new items for sale require a new thread, otherwise a warning will be issued and the thread closed.

This is the rule i warned you for recently.

I know the wording says "running auction", but i think this is confusing and actually means "running thread".

Basically, the rule is there to stop people adding and adding items to their thread, as this makes them near impossible to moderate.

I have notified Evangelion, and await his judgement. But until then, the warning stands.

I will also notify mortis, he might be able to help with the rest.

01-08-2011 17:55 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Beep-Beep
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi

ok but it's not forbidden to add some new item on the original post ,like I do because I made a uneditebale post everytime I add a BN it's on the trading rules

and it's a fact I didn't deserve this Warning like the first you gave me the 24 november 2010 who still on my description

thank to clear my description ,I have only 1 Warning ,not 3

good game

Jack
01-08-2011 18:02
Beep-Beep
unregistered

I forgot ,you and the other moderators told me a Warning it's for 1 months only that why I should have just 1 warning now,to become at the trading rules Evengelion spoke about running auctions,not running threads,if it is not written
I could do as everyone do,add a new BN with an uneditebale post

thank you for clarifying the situation

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Beep-Beep: 01-08-2011 18:08.

01-08-2011 18:07
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Like i have told you 3times now,they remove themselves, so stop asking to have them removed.

If you followed the rules you wouldnt have warnings
01-08-2011 18:12 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Beep-Beep
unregistered

Hi FlashAOD

yes you are right,but my first warning is still there,and then I just take another totally unjustified warning.

I prefer the Stipl now before I retourver with 4 warning,now I should have only one,that's why I call it the super moderator for an update on my 1 st Warning
which is still over a month and the last that I do not deserve because I have only added a sale,and I did not add an advertiser on an auction.

I'm in my right, so I do not see why I received this last warning is not stipulated in the trading regulations,everyone add items for sale on on their sales page,so I made the page with such unnéditeble page.

thank 's
01-08-2011 18:22
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Anybody i have seen add items have received warnings and iv close their threads down.

As far as we are aware warnings last for 1month,i assume this is incorrect and we shall await an Admins decision.

I know i had dealings with a few of your warnings here, so all i can say is we will wait to see what a Sup Op says.
01-08-2011 18:26 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Beep-Beep
unregistered

Thank you for your understanding FlashAOD

I have already sent to Evangelion a message for the situation to be checked and adjusted in the shortest time.

I'm waiting to hear from you soon.
01-08-2011 18:39
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: D.B.

All warnings remove themselves 30 days after LAST warning.

So if you get 2nd warning 29 days after you get 1st, you will have to wait another 30 days to be +clear+

01-08-2011 20:32 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Beep-Beep
unregistered

Hi Mikel

in my case not, this first one still here date 24/11/2010.

I'll let the super moderator check my history warning ,and he will see that my first is still there and my latest is a misjudgment from the moderation.

thank you all and good night.
01-08-2011 21:03
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Have you ever wandered why it's called the second post?

Here's the answer: Because it's supposed to appear only once, after the starting post.
That's why the rule about adding items was added. There were threads with dozens of "second posts" and in the end the items sold were different from what the second post stated at all.

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
quote:
The seller cannot:
f) add new items to running auctions or closed threads

The seller is obliged to:
d) wait for your current auction or offer to sell to finish and then create a new thread if you want to put new items up for sale.

Warning.

I wont remove it unless i get the say so from evang, as i feel the warning was given correctly.

Even though literally you haven't violated the "the seller cannot add new items to running auctions or closed threads" rule , you did violate the second rule posted by OTNC since it mentions "offer to sell" while the first one (due to an overlook) doesn't.

The warning shall not be removed.

Regarding your other warnings.
You received them with less than 30 days long interval between them so they weren't removed.
The board system removes ALL warnings 30 days after the last one. As Mikel mentioned, new warnings reset the counter so now your warning count will be 0 on 7th February at 5:09 pm.

Now, technically you deserve another warning because this section is for complaints on players, not for complaints on unjustified warnings. These should be sent by PM to me.
Thread closed. If you have anything else to add, feel free to send me a PM. I read them ALL.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-09-2011 01:28 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Complaint against Abusive WARNING

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH