Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Which other Underworld server should I join? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Which other Underworld server should I join?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Which other Underworld server should I join? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First off, I did say I was gonna leave this game because Act 3 will probably never come to the R1EN server. But then I thought, hang on, I'm addicted to this game why not just start a new character on a different server! Big Grin

Now my question is, which is the best to join?

Oh and this next thing is crucial. I'd probably be using Google Translate so I need to know which would translate better? (like not getting words mixed up or just not make sense)

01-11-2011 03:50 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tbh if act 3 ever does come, it will be level 80+ I assume. Maybe 75.

So to get a character to that level would take ages!

Anyway. R5FR is fun and new, so you can join without having too much to catch up on.

With google chrome, and the translate add-on, you just press a button and the page translates.

Or google translate will help. I speak basically no French, but I find it simple to make simple messages, which get the point across, e.g. starting expo etc.

Although I'm sure the French laugh at my attempts to speak their language.

It will be easier to translate than polish, as the language form is one of the more similar to English.

01-11-2011 08:03 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Polish is much more similar to serbian,but i didn't have the patience to play there...

That's what it is to be slaved

01-11-2011 13:38 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

polish on realm two you can get items really cheap
but the realm 5 freanch you can catch up
01-11-2011 17:21 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Clan: BoS

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor

Hmmmm, I don't know which I'd want to join more, I like getting items for cheap, but I also want to catch up to other players much quicker....

Thanks guys, I shall ponder this for a while Smile

01-14-2011 18:01 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Which other Underworld server should I join?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH