Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » I sense new patch coming (v 1.3.1b ?) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I sense new patch coming (v 1.3.1b ?)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

I sense new patch coming (v 1.3.1b ?) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

At Neropolis you can saw which item in which shelf when you doing trade. Smile

nice for me. Tongue

maybe new thing will come later.

ps:
- pls forget (dont waiting) Tome of darkness news update or announcement.
- correct my english if Im wrong.

npc son's name : cpu

01-12-2011 15:31 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is this a game suggestion, or has this been implemented on other servers already, e.g. on polish server?

01-12-2011 18:01 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Emporium

Registration Date: 12-20-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
Is this a game suggestion, or has this been implemented on other servers already, e.g. on polish server?

it's been implemented on necro here.

01-12-2011 20:07 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » I sense new patch coming (v 1.3.1b ?)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH