Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Stolen account » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Stolen account
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MalinPL

Registration Date: 01-10-2011
Race in game: Cultist

Stolen account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Witam. Jako,ze nie znam angielskiego perfekcyjnie,prosze jakas osobe o przetlumaczenie tego na jez. Angielski w poscie ponizej. Z góry dziekuje.
*Tutaj jest temat , w którym zamienilem swoje r3 (login: ZygzakB,Postac Zmorales) na r2 uk (login malin postac malin) . http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/thread.php?threadid=922633 Pogralem ze dwa dni,po czym poprzedni wlasciciel odzyskal haslo,zmieniajac je i wlczajac na nim urlop. Prosz o natychmiastowa reakcje. Pozdrawiam*

I'm from POLAND

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by MalinPL: 01-13-2011 15:31.

01-13-2011 15:29 MalinPL is offline Homepage of MalinPL Search for Posts by MalinPL Add MalinPL to your Buddy List
cous-couc

images/avatars/avatar-974.gif

Registration Date: 11-15-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That,s my account, and I do,t rememer i trade it. I recive my password because is my account,with my e'mail. Im on hollyday at the moment (sounth america). i trust my friend and give my pass to him,so he could look after it. I got signal is somthing wrong with this account.That guy stop respond on gg. so i took password back.I do,t know why he did it. I hade no idea he trade it. Sorry to hear it. Looks like i was cheat by him, and u was robbed. I really sorry my account was use this way.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by cous-couc: 01-13-2011 22:24.

01-13-2011 20:12 cous-couc is offline Search for Posts by cous-couc Add cous-couc to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by cous-couc
That,s my account, and I do,t rememer i trade it. I recive my password because is my account,with my e'mail. Im on hollyday at the moment (sounth america). i trust my friend and give my pass to him,so he could look after it. I got signal is somthing wrong with this account.That guy stop respond on gg. so i took password back.I do,t know why he did it. I hade no idea he trade it. Sorry to hear it. Looks like i was cheat by him, and u was robbed. I really sorry my account was use this way.

you have just admitted to account sitting there mate, that warrants a perm ban, so either way you look at things, youve lost your account anyway

IGN: acidic shots
01-14-2011 04:14 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

quote:

you have just admitted to account sitting there mate, that warrants a perm ban, so either way you look at things, youve lost your account anyway.

if you choose to restart your game, keep your password to yourself and DONT let anyone on your account, otherwise theres every chance you will lose that one as well

IGN: acidic shots
01-14-2011 04:15 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
quote:

you have just admitted to account sitting there mate, that warrants a perm ban, so either way you look at things, youve lost your account anyway.

if you choose to restart your game, keep your password to yourself and DONT let anyone on your account, otherwise theres every chance you will lose that one as well

Although you are correct, the complaints section threads are for those concerned.

Please wait for Szeszej to look through this, its his job to make the correct decisions regarding matters like these, so don't worry, he'll sort things out correctly as soon as he's back.

01-14-2011 04:40 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

ID 179
Login malin
Char malin

Permanent ban for account sitting.

MalinPL please retrieve your account on R3, send a PM to the server operator if the e-mail on that account has been changed.

01-14-2011 10:15 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
cous-couc

images/avatars/avatar-974.gif

Registration Date: 11-15-2009

RE: Stolen account Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, I admitted to account sitting becouse is trueSmile Iknow what is punishment for it. Like my math teacher was saying, only true can save meTongue
So I have question. Is possible to change my punishment for 30-60-90 day ban??
It,s my first offence, so hope i will get a second chance. Is a any chance for it, or should I forget about it and enjoy vacation??
Anyway my girfriend is already happySmile

best regards

01-14-2011 16:34 cous-couc is offline Search for Posts by cous-couc Add cous-couc to your Buddy List
MalinPL

Registration Date: 01-10-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by MalinPL

I've retrieve my r3 and everything its allright. Thanks for reaction. Close that topic.

I'm from POLAND
01-16-2011 11:27 MalinPL is offline Homepage of MalinPL Search for Posts by MalinPL Add MalinPL to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Stolen account

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH