Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » damn antibot system!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page damn antibot system!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

damn antibot system!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: acidic shots

Problem description: antibot fail!

ok, so i click o my defence set to change from my questing set, i click once and only once, yet i get a 1 hour ban, what the hell is wrong here??!!!

thank god my expo had finished 30 minutes ago otherwise i would have been raging!

IGN: acidic shots
01-14-2011 04:13 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The antibot is perfect. The problem always lies on the player's side. Either it's player's actions or a browser/connection problem.

Antibot bans are never lifted, it's only an hour so have patience.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-14-2011 13:56 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Thread Starter Thread Started by demonfury v2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

antibot is far ar from perdect, it obviously has an issue, theres naff all wrong with my browser, it was working as expected, theres sure as hell nothing wrong with me, i clicked once and i know this, i can count, and i know how many ONE is, i can assure you i didnt breach that number of clicks

ban is gone now obviously but jesus christ its annoying when parts of the game screw up on you, its even more annoying when mods try to defend it without knowing a damn thing about it!

IGN: acidic shots
01-14-2011 14:09 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » damn antibot system!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH