Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Famous quotes about Bloodwars » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Famous quotes about Bloodwars 9 Votes - Average Rating: 9.009 Votes - Average Rating: 9.009 Votes - Average Rating: 9.009 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: UTA aka BC

Famous quotes about Bloodwars Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll help in any dragon - so long as it's black.

Henry Ford

waitin for next Smile

01-14-2011 10:08 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Emporium

Registration Date: 12-20-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is my blood, the blood of the everlasting building requirement. Take it and drink from it. You will do this in memory of the times I farmed you.

- Jesus Christ.

01-14-2011 10:45 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"They can't scare me, if I scare them first."
— Lady Gaga Big Grin

01-14-2011 10:56 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

I think I'll take a bath in his blood.
- Mike Tyson

01-14-2011 11:17 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

The object of Bloodwars is not to die for your clan but to make the other bastard die for his.
-George S. Patton

There will one day spring from the brain of Konrad a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even NouveauNosferatu, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon Bloodwars forever.
-Thomas A. Edison

Once blood is shed in an Underworld quarrel, reason and right are swept aside by the rage of angry vampires.
-David Lloyd George

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 01-14-2011 12:25.

01-14-2011 12:24 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

Experts say you should never hit your Bloodwars children in anger. When is a good time? When you're feeling festive?
Roseanne Barr

Bloodwars makes dull men witty, but it keeps them poor.
Francis Bacon

Keep your faith in Bloodwars, but keep your powder dry.
Oliver Cromwell

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
01-14-2011 13:08 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

I know not what the next siege will be fought with, but the siege after that will be fought with clubs and short bows.

- Albert Einstein.

He who has never failed an upgrade, has never tried anything new.

- Albert Einstein.

01-14-2011 16:39 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
I know not what the next siege will be fought with, but the siege after that will be fought with clubs and short bows.

- Albert Einstein.

Hahahaha! Brilliant!

Here's mine:

Anger dwells only in the bosom of Bloodwars.

-Albert Einstein

01-14-2011 17:59 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Gat

images/avatars/avatar-696.gif

Registration Date: 11-23-2009
Clan: S.S.

if the RNG is going to fail you, then it will

-Murphy's Law

Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but Good Caps and Legendary Perfect Clubs cannot hurt me

When the going gets tough, the tough gets set bonus

-English Proverbs

100-500 /20
500-1000 /50
1k-5k /100
5k-10k /500
10k-50k /1k
50k-100k /5k

01-14-2011 23:14 Gat is offline Search for Posts by Gat Add Gat to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

To be, or not to.... Item Cape of speed (+2) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 1)..... balls

-Shakespear

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

01-15-2011 01:12 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Agro

images/avatars/avatar-288.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2008
Clan: End

My quotes are about those shortbows you find on quests all the time. Tongue

When you come to a shortbow in the road, break it.
Yogi Berra

I quest where the shortbow is going to be, not where it has been.
Wayne Gretzky

Shortbows are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off the quest.
Henry Ford

Please send offers and msgs to me in-game

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Agro: 01-15-2011 13:53.

01-15-2011 13:50 Agro is offline Search for Posts by Agro Add Agro to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

- A vampire cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare an ambush. - Albert Einstein

- As far as i'm concerned,upgrading an item to perfect always means failure. - Jaques Chirac

- I love the smell of soulstones in the morning. - The movie "Apocalypse Now"

- I venture to say no siege can be long carried on against the will of the clanmates. - Edmund Burke

- In a siege,there is no prize for the runner-up. - General Omar Bradley

- It is fatal to upgrade any item without the will to upgrade it. - General Douglas MacArthur.

- The clan must put an end to the siege,before the siege put an end to the clan. - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Enjoy! Big Grin

That's what it is to be slaved

01-15-2011 17:23 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

"I farm, therefore I am." -- Rene Descartes

"Ask not what your clan can do for you, ask what you can do for your clan!" -- JFK

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, upgrade two times." -- Confucius

"In BloodWars, events of importance are the result of trivial disputes" -- Julius Caesar

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 01-16-2011 11:19.

01-16-2011 10:54 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Lupoid

images/avatars/avatar-940.jpg

Registration Date: 11-21-2010
Clan: [WOLF]

But in truth, should I meet with [shortbows +3] or [clubs +2] in great quantity, I shall remain till I collect as much [soulstones] as possible, and for this purpose I am proceeding solely in quest of them.

Christopher Columbus

I need more [people]. It's kind of like my quest right now just to have more [people].

Miley Cyrus

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lupoid: 01-16-2011 15:17.

01-16-2011 15:09 Lupoid is offline Search for Posts by Lupoid Add Lupoid to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

"please sir, can i have some more?" (blood, people, HOPs, mobs, etc, etc)

oliver twist, charles dickens

01-17-2011 10:41 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
digitelis

Registration Date: 11-10-2009

I went to act2 as a cultist, and returned a cold-blooded cursed one
- Hunter S Thompson

I never wonder to see high leveled players farming lower leveled ones, but I often wonder to see them not ashamed
- Jonathan Swift

Turn on [computer] , log in, log out
- Timothy Leary

Someone said to me 'To you bloodwars is a matter of life or death!' and I said 'Listen, it's more important than that'
- Bill Shankly

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by digitelis: 01-18-2011 05:03.

01-18-2011 03:26 digitelis is offline Search for Posts by digitelis Add digitelis to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Clan: DASH

I have at least one post in the screaming room,therefore i am. - Rene Decartes

That's what it is to be slaved

01-20-2011 13:30 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Flatliners (1990) Nelson Wright

For Expos:-
You bring the equipment, I'll bring my balls.

For Attacks:-
Wake up you little s***, you got company!

For Questing:-
Philosophy failed. Religion failed. Now it's up to the physical sciences or RNG XD

In Defence:-
C'mon, Billy Mahoney. C'mon... Gimme your best shot. I dare ya. I f*****' dare ya

In Game Name TEMPEST

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tempest: 03-02-2011 01:44.

03-02-2011 01:43 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Noumenon

Registration Date: 01-11-2010

I'm all in favour of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's give them shortbows
- Frank Lloyd Wright

If at first you don't succeed blame the RNG
- Common saying

Szeszej is meant to be loved, not understood
- Oscar Wilde

And wash away my innocence and fear

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Noumenon: 04-21-2011 04:18.

04-21-2011 04:16 Noumenon is offline Search for Posts by Noumenon Add Noumenon to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Clan: QTD

You cannot invade Bloodwars. There would be a Perfect Hunting-Rifle behind every blade of grass.
-Isoroku Yamamoto
Fleet Admiral and Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Japanese Navy

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
04-21-2011 05:49 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Famous quotes about Bloodwars

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH