Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Times of Change - Evolution. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Times of Change - Evolution. 12 Votes - Average Rating: 7.7512 Votes - Average Rating: 7.7512 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mocny

images/avatars/avatar-623.jpg

Registration Date: 08-11-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [S.S]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nope xD we must still waiting..;D on Polish board have almost full picture and this is announcement of II act... ;D so for month orrrr year we get III ACT xDDDDDD heh

nick: Najja
id: 3819
01-27-2011 15:07 Mocny is offline Search for Posts by Mocny Add Mocny to your Buddy List
stonemake

Registration Date: 11-04-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yeah if this helps:

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/6725/73047311.png

01-27-2011 15:17 stonemake is offline Search for Posts by stonemake Add stonemake to your Buddy List
BlairWaldorf

images/avatars/avatar-642.jpg

Registration Date: 11-29-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

that's what i managed to make, got all the words and already sent the date... which is VERY unlikely to be the right one... but it is quite soon, so one can hope Smile

01-27-2011 16:25 BlairWaldorf is offline Homepage of BlairWaldorf Search for Posts by BlairWaldorf Add BlairWaldorf to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: WOLF

quote:
Originally posted by kazzie the mad
we don't get it yet because we are not on mainland europe and therfore in the eyes of the devs second class customers

I don't think We will get it here as We comnplained too mutch about the last one.

But It definatly looks like act 3 is comming as first pic said act 1 and secand said act 2 so hopfully We will get act 3.

01-27-2011 16:30 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

quote:
Get rest and decrypt the date, to uncover the mystery and win a prize!

it will be 14/02/2011 ?

act3 chocolate ?

Merci d`avoir participé au concours!
La réponse correcte et la liste de gagnants sera affichée sur le forum et sur le jeu.

npc son's name : cpu

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by npc: 01-27-2011 17:46.

01-27-2011 17:30 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

"when the deal will appear in the sky will visit a fish on a plate and cosmos blossoms discover the city serrety"

Thanks google.

01-27-2011 18:32 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
szczepixor

Registration Date: 05-23-2009

i found some info on polish board about ACT 3. translated by google translator

msg by Konrad - bw admin (26.01.2011)
Intensive work on the 3 act. The concept grew from a long time and now we have most of the major findings and any other amendment gone into the background - the priority is now the third act Soon, information continued. I know that you "already", but these patches require a rethink, change the code in many places, and testing. This unfortunately is very time consuming.

sorry for my language mistakes :/
01-27-2011 20:12 szczepixor is offline Search for Posts by szczepixor Add szczepixor to your Buddy List
yohannj

Registration Date: 01-30-2011

Something that I don't really understand is why the last image hasn't been realease yet. When I was trying to complete the french image, I use the url to get some piece of the image. If I try to do it for the english image, I can have:

I wonder why they didn't send the english image, maybe a problem. Russian have their image and can send an answer. Turkish can't send any answer and I don't think that a turkish image exist.

(I'm sorry for all grammar mistakes in this message. I'm still learning english)
01-30-2011 13:35 yohannj is offline Search for Posts by yohannj Add yohannj to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

quote:
Originally posted by yohannj
Something that I don't really understand is why the last image hasn't been realease yet.

I wonder why they didn't send the english image, maybe a problem. Russian have their image and can send an answer. Turkish can't send any answer and I don't think that a turkish image exist.

thanks for image, maybe somebody can put in at announcement thread.

now we can see development of bw server base on priority of update/announcement/whatever event...

1. pl
2. fr
3. ru
4. tr
5. uk

npc son's name : cpu

01-30-2011 13:59 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

We're very sorry for delay. English version was finished in the same time as other versions. We didn't send puzzle for UK servers during all servers update, by mistake. I just realized we didn't send them on today's scripts update. Puzzles has been send now. Please accept our apologies.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

01-31-2011 12:37 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Emporium

Registration Date: 12-20-2010

quote:
Originally posted by Konrad
We're very sorry for delay. English version was finished in the same time as other versions. We didn't send puzzle for UK servers during all servers update, by mistake. I just realized we didn't send them on today's scripts update. Puzzles has been send now. Please accept our apologies.

So, it will be like last time ? First ones to answer with the right date will be the winners. In this case most likely polish servers who have had it for 5 days ?

And polish players on UK servers who know the right answer ?

Or did you actually make something different for the UK servers ? A different date ?

01-31-2011 13:08 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Emporium
quote:

So, it will be like last time ? First ones to answer with the right date will be the winners. In this case most likely polish servers who have had it for 5 days ?

Or did you actually make something different for the UK servers ? A different date ?

why do we need a different date...

it was a small mistake that we didnt get it ....

too many people complain too much....

Ty for our new puzzle devs ill try just as hard to fail at this one Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

01-31-2011 13:26 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Emporium

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
quote:
quote:

why do we need a different date...

it was a small mistake that we didnt get it ....

too many people complain too much....

Ty for our new puzzle devs ill try just as hard to fail at this one Smile

Do you understand how the contest works ?

It's the first people to answer the right date who get the prizes etc. Got that right ?

Now, if you go and check the result of the last round, all the winners were on Polish servers except a few, and the ones on the UK servers were actually also Polish players. Why ? Because hey had the date figured out before the UK server because they got the messages 2 days before. The minute it hit the UK servers, they simply had to enter the right date and it was a done deal.

Do you follow ?

Hence my questions and complaints.

Because I can complain if I want to and there is a strong basis to that complaint.

01-31-2011 18:29 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
floydster
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-342.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS/V13

quote:
Now, if you go and check the result of the last round, all the winners were on Polish servers except a few, and the ones on the UK servers were actually also Polish players. Why ? Because hey had the date figured out before the UK server because they got the messages 2 days before. The minute it hit the UK servers, they simply had to enter the right date and it was a done deal.

I think more polish people won generally because there are more polish servers and many more polish players. Just because the random winners on the uk server come from poland doesnt mean it was a fix.
01-31-2011 18:40 floydster is offline Search for Posts by floydster Add floydster to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

Thread Starter Thread Started by VomitorY

I bet my head that you would never have said anything if you had won....
Anyway,this can't be fixed. You know why?

When the winner typed in the date,he,like everyone else,got a message "Thank you for participating in the contest! The correct answer and the list of winners will be announced on the forums and in-game".

They don't get the message "congratulations,you won",or something.... If that happened,many more people would have won.. xD

That's what it is to be slaved

01-31-2011 19:15 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Emporium

I never said this was fixed.

I think people don't understand my point.

I'm saying it would have been impossible for anyone on UK servers to win with the UK pictures simply because we received them after everyone else and since the date was the same for every server, then someone who was on PL server didn't need the English picture to give in the right answer first and win the contest.

It wasn't a fix. It was a bad logistical decision.

And what I was asking Konrad was if they had made that mistake again, in which case there's absolutely no point in giving us that puszzle since it's already been completed and solved by Polish servers before us.

Do you understand ?

The only way this could work for UK servers was if the puzzle didn't lead to the same date.

01-31-2011 19:47 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

what are you talking about?
quote:
I'm saying it would have been impossible for anyone on UK servers to win with the UK pictures simply because we received them after everyone else and since the date was the same for every server, then someone who was on PL server didn't need the English picture to give in the right answer first and win the contest.

why would it be impossible? if someone does do what you just explain they would win and if they win they must be on UK server and is there for not impossible butt verry possible for UK server to have a winner...

secondly: where does it say that the first one with the right date is the winner??? pls show me becaus i cant find it... cant it rather be like this, that when the competition is over they pick 1 or 2 winners randomly from the ones who gave the right date!!!!

Third: and even if someone think they have the right date to win they wont know that it is the right date untill the winners and correct date are revield

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
01-31-2011 20:30 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
yohannj

Registration Date: 01-30-2011

Last time, they give a reward to people who get the correct answer. If you had the correct answer, even if the would be the 3rd on the serv to give the correct answer then you would have get the reward.
Of course, this time, if a lot of people get the correct date, only the first one will have the 360 days reward. But a polish player here would chosse the correct answer? They don't have the result and maybe, like last time, almost nobody have the correct answer :p
01-31-2011 20:35 yohannj is offline Search for Posts by yohannj Add yohannj to your Buddy List
Emporium

I think you people don't understand what I'm saying.

As a business man, I remain absolutely convinced that there are serious flaws in the marketing and operational functions of this team ...

01-31-2011 21:32 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:

As a business man, I remain absolutely convinced that there are serious flaws in the marketing and operational functions of this team ...

I know what you mean iv already read through the whole thing, your saying the Polish people on here win everything because they get everything first on their own servers..

I dont play PL so i dont know if they do or not.. but i know what your saying.. were not ALL just ignoring facts / other peoples opinions
01-31-2011 21:33 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:

If by flawed marketing you mean appealing to the largest consumer base first, then i suggest you look again at your own statement.

As a business man im sure you can see yourself what would generate more interest in the game, as well as $$$.

Our server is dead, why bother giving your best efforts to it first?

01-31-2011 21:46 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Emporium

quote:
Originally posted by OTNC
quote:

If by flawed marketing you mean appealing to the largest consumer base first, then i suggest you look again at your own statement.

As a business man im sure you can see yourself what would generate more interest in the game, as well as $$$.

Our server is dead, why bother giving your best efforts to it first?

Well then they might as well close it down.

Because in the end it probably costs more to operate it than to not.

If that's not the case and it's profitable, then what i'm calling a flaw in marketing is the inability to adapt to their more English speaking customers in order to create a more blooming environment so that their customer base might expand and they might generate more profit.

but that's a discussion that will lead nowhere anyway. Once could argue that they can do lots of things in order to attract more players, another can argue that they can't take the risk to do more things unless they have more players. Both would be right, it's just a question of perspective.

I'm more the agressive optimistic type.

01-31-2011 21:54 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
Lupoid

images/avatars/avatar-940.jpg

Registration Date: 11-21-2010
Clan: [WOLF]

[img]
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7070/bwnigme2complte.png
[/img]

Roughly translated:

When a rabbit appears in the sky,
a fish arrives on the plate.
Belladonna and a flower ...
You will discover the secrets of the city.

02-01-2011 00:40 Lupoid is offline Search for Posts by Lupoid Add Lupoid to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

this thread is not about inter server politics.

any more talk of other servers being given preferential treatment will be treated as spam and rewarded with a warning.

02-01-2011 07:15 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Times of Change - Evolution.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH