Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Clan armoury » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Clan armoury 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

Clan armoury Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/thread...htuser=0&page=1

It's in polish but now also working on uk items: http://zk.nakoz.org/

there you can test it: http://zk.nakoz.org/z.php?id=12094438
If you want use it you must take all yours items from ca, unequip all eq, ctrl +a, ctrl + c, and then past it

01-18-2011 16:21 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: Clan armoury Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Special thx to Cesarz and Sqeshu for making this possible for us underworld players

01-18-2011 16:44 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Unless it's translated into English I would say it's not much useful for majority of the players.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-18-2011 18:45 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
dooz
Viking

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if you use google chrome, there is built in translation, but yes, english translation would be optimal

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 01-18-2011 20:25.

01-18-2011 20:25 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

right sorry to be a pain in the bum...

but could someone explain what exactly it does please Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

01-18-2011 21:59 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

well, its a tool for sharing info about your personal armoury, useful for looking through your friends items.

tutaj wklej: is the text field where you paste your armoury
1. unequip all items and remove all your items from ca
2. ctrl-A, ctrl-C on armoury page, then click the field below tutaj wklej: and paste(ctrl-V)
3. press the submit query button

the tool parses your items and sorts them by type(armour, jewelry, 2-h, 1h, 2h gun, 1h gun, ranged)

Nie pokazuj: means don't show, meaning you can apply a filter to the armouries
ZwykBe - normal
Dobre - good
DoskonaBe - perfect
Legendarne - legendary
Mskie - male
{eDskie - female

Ubrania - armour
Bi|uteria - jewelry
BroD dystansowa - ranged weapons
BroD biaBa 1h - melee 1h
BroD biaBa 2h - melee 2h
BroD palna 1h - gun 1h
BroD palna 2h - gun 2h

click the checkmarks for itemtype you don't want to see and click filtruj

go ahead, make a armoury page for your clan and get people to submit their armouries, you will find it useful for finding items for upgrading buildings, or looking for that missing merge piece in some other guys armory

01-19-2011 07:16 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

wow that sounds awesome....

i really need to learn polish/slovak.... diablo was on my case about it and now i have a better reason Wink

cheers for the great description

Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

01-19-2011 08:22 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

These sort of websites are great for clans - thanks to Cez for the link.

Anyone who plays on the french servers should know about Cramo -- BW Toolbox

It is a simular thing, except it has ALOT more usability, in that it has a merge page, pilgrimage set-up page, & building set-up etc.

Once you have entered your amroury items, & your current stats, the website pulls info from all your clan mates amoury items and tells you what you can equip to build things, or go pilgrimages.

It really cuts down on spam messages about borrowing stuff.

If someone who is website building kosha would like to build one of these for the UK servers, I'm sure it would get used................ please. Smile

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
01-19-2011 13:14 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Clan armoury

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH