Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Task help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Task help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Task help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no idea if this deserves its own thread but wtf am i supposed to do with this task

Accomplish a feat of strength. Only this will rally powerful vampires to your cause.

Some clan members said you need to complete a strength pilgrimage, and in all honesty thats what it looks like to me...BUT.... i started doing all my pilgrims (i was slacking i know) im now on charisma after passing a few and my strength one is also done now...

and yet i have no task complete...

any ideas?

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

01-21-2011 23:31 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Task help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

check mishmash task section thingy
and u have to have all ppilgrimages completed first

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
01-21-2011 23:33 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just completed A pilgrim.

I just did a random pilgrim and i got it when i passed one, its a bit weird im not sure how this one actually works, if anybody actually has proof of this working id also like to know.
01-21-2011 23:37 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Thread Starter Thread Started by Paranoia
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i just checked the done tasks and hamstergod got it on reputation...which i have also done...

I NEED MY FREE POP /cry

quote:

Smile

01-21-2011 23:38 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

So yea that settles that lol. Finish all pilgs then just pass one
01-21-2011 23:49 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Thread Starter Thread Started by Paranoia

quote:
So yea that settles that lol. Finish all pilgs then just pass one

pfft

feel free to lock it

quote:

Smile

01-21-2011 23:55 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Task help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH