Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Question about Closed Auctions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Question about Closed Auctions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Question about Closed Auctions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Could it be implemented so that we can see how much the starting bid was on any finished item please? It would help me put my prices at the right amount and its very helpful when someone tries to sell an item at say xxxx above what its worth and it keeps dropping in price til it sells, well I could use the data from starting bids to estimate how low it will drop to next time it comes on sale Smile

Whadda ya think 'bout this?

01-22-2011 09:50 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know how easy an option to implement this would be, but if it was possible to do I would definitely love to see it!

01-22-2011 10:48 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Question about Closed Auctions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH