Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » I'm 99% sure my I.P. is CURSED!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I'm 99% sure my I.P. is CURSED!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

I'm 99% sure my I.P. is CURSED!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Right well, I'll keep this short, I believe my I.P. is cursed.

Cursed meaning:

I havent found a good sellable item since I STARTED THIS GAME. Found a bracelet of youth at level 5.

I can't lucky upgrade anything, EVER. Even getting things to good is beyond a joke. Just spent 4 LS trying to get a Runic cape to Good.

--------------------------------------
Now, this is why I think its cursed. Tonight I went around to a mates house and I managed to lucky upgrade my leg. scythe of inquisitor from G3 to G5, tried for Perfect, failed but got it back up to G3.
The other night I got a signet of youth +5 to G2, and before that a chain of levitation from G to G4. ALL OF THEM DIDNT FAIL ONCE.

And 6-12 months ago I went to a friends house in Liverpool and on the first quest with regular quest gear and power of blood gave me 40 ish luck and I found a Diamond ring on a easy quest. Then 3-4 quest later I find a Lifestone. I've not found anything since. Item or stone wise. I've never found an MS or SS.

I know this sounds like it should be a rant in the Screaming Room but I'm serious here, what the hell is up with this? Do I have to move in with my friend so I can quest and successfully upgrade things? Have the devs put an anti-luck hex upon this I.P.?

EDIT: I don't know who moved this but I'm pretty sure this has SOMETHING TO DO WITH BLOODWARS. Hence why it was in Mishmash you fool.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 01-23-2011 01:09.

01-22-2011 21:33 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL....

We low-levels should have fun while... well... we are low Big Grin

i think things go easier when you're under lvl 50,simply because items are easier to upgrade,and we don't have to worry too much if someone was going to steal all of our hard gained blood in 2 days of constant farming...

So far,during quests i found 4 lifestones,and i'm level 22 Smile
On my old character Flash Of Pain (still there standing,i couldn't delete it,so i put it on vacation and started over),i have found a soulstone on lvl 5....

Unholy Emperor,move to Serbia and your quests will be a resounding success Happy

That's what it is to be slaved

01-23-2011 10:40 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » I'm 99% sure my I.P. is CURSED!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH