Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » pushing? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page pushing? 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ShadowWalker

Registration Date: 05-10-2010

pushing? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Solar Tie
the same item sold few weeks earlier:
Good Solar Tie BN = 18k pop

01-22-2011 22:04 ShadowWalker is offline Search for Posts by ShadowWalker Add ShadowWalker to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

See now this annoys me very much.

Iv had MANY people directly mail about "pushing" ( not directed at you SW ) and as this is in my section I'm going to put my thoughts.

As it's an auction it annoys me that people complain so much. If something a Good Hawks Ring is evaled at 100k just for an example and it sells for 130k after a bidding war you have no idea the amount of people that complain. But iv been told on Poland BW apparently there's a rule about selling items for higher than evaled?

I'm told this by a few people who play PL BW. So I'd like to see what an Admin days on this. As this good solar sold for 18k and atm it's only something like 27k which I see nothing wrong with as there people outbidding each other
01-23-2011 00:53 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There is no rule on PL that says you cannot sell an item for more than it was evaluated. Evaluations are only estimated values made by other players and in the course of an auction it may turn out that for some people the item might be worth more, especially if the item is rare.

01-24-2011 12:29 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
_TomOlej
Addicted to BloodWars

images/avatars/avatar-949.jpg

Registration Date: 08-08-2010
Race in game: Cultist

The truth is that the prices on this server are going down fast because of the small number of potential buyers due to small player base. When nobody is interested in an item then it's impossible to evaluate it. The last sale price of the item is often regarded as the value of this item. The introduction of BN means risking loosing large amounts of PoP. That's why, on this server, pushing should be treated differently, more gently.

01-25-2011 00:43 _TomOlej is offline Search for Posts by _TomOlej Add _TomOlej to your Buddy List
KILLZONE ONE

Registration Date: 03-09-2010
Race in game: Cultist

I think its just down to luck. if you sell a item at the right time when more than one person wonts it and has maybe been wateing a long time for it then its going to make more and a week later maybe the same item comes up and only one person wonts it so the amout it will make is less. like the good xxxx of speed that sold for 400k becouse it is the first one to come up on the board for a bit and then 2 days later 2 more come up on the board and only made 300k becouse there was less demand for it at that time. its luck and timeing to get the best price.

<1..50) - no min
<50..100) - min 5pts
<100..500) - 20pts
<500..1000) - 50pts
<1000..5000) - 100pts
<5000..10.000) - 500pts
<10.000..50.000) - 1000pts
<50.000..100.000) - 5000pts
<100.000..500.000) - 10.000pts
<500.000.. ) - 50.000pts

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by KILLZONE ONE: 01-25-2011 11:42.

01-25-2011 11:41 KILLZONE ONE is offline Search for Posts by KILLZONE ONE Add KILLZONE ONE to your Buddy List
ShadowWalker

Registration Date: 05-10-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by ShadowWalker

Well. I had look in trade regulation, and there is no such a thing like pushing, so if I'll sell legendary perfect club for 100 000 it will be ok?

01-26-2011 20:16 ShadowWalker is offline Search for Posts by ShadowWalker Add ShadowWalker to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Regulations And Terms Of Agreement
You were supposed to agree to those terms when registering...

Thread closed since an answer was given and further discussion is pointless.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

01-26-2011 20:48 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » pushing?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH