Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » stones to PoP » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page stones to PoP
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007
Race in game: Absorber

stones to PoP Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as i once really needed to upgrade a stat of mine but i didnt had enough PoP, i thought of this:

what if there was a possibility to turn stones into PoP or PoP into stones.

just an idea, comment if you like
07-02-2008 07:18 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This was I think officially suggested by Dev team on polish board, although I dont know what the outcome was. As for me I like it, although there must be certain level limits regarding the value of the stones and would probably make it only one way. Stones to PoP.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-02-2008 08:47 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Bezetta
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 12-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I also like it, but unlike Mortis i feel it should be both ways Smile
07-02-2008 08:50 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

i think it is a bad idea because, most of the top players have their gears sorted and won't need that many stones, so most of their stones would go into POP and further unbalance the game, which we do not want, the guys who are lower are still using their stones for auction, upgrading and tatoos, so it will cause further un balance, and i know some of the top players wouldn't care about that but i do coz i was once a little guy aswell and still am a bit, i don't have a full gear and still need to use stones alot. so if this idea was implemented then i would probs leave the game because it seems most of the benefits go towards the higher guys and none for the smaller players which is totally unfair.
07-02-2008 08:54 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by diochawolper

quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362
i think it is a bad idea because, most of the top players have their gears sorted and won't need that many stones, so most of their stones would go into POP and further unbalance the game, which we do not want, the guys who are lower are still using their stones for auction, upgrading and tatoos, so it will cause further un balance, and i know some of the top players wouldn't care about that but i do coz i was once a little guy aswell and still am a bit, i don't have a full gear and still need to use stones alot. so if this idea was implemented then i would probs leave the game because it seems most of the benefits go towards the higher guys and none for the smaller players which is totally unfair.

but the smaller players can use their PoP for stones to get their equipment
07-02-2008 09:58 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362
i think it is a bad idea because, most of the top players have their gears sorted and won't need that many stones, ...
Really? I don't.
I dont like the idea at all. Lucky people will have more and more PoP and therefore better stats. My opinion might be affected by the fact that I need stones.

07-02-2008 10:14 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

@dioch: if they use their POP for stones they will becomes bad players further on as everyone would have better stats than them and they will struggle.

@diablo: gunners have hard time with jewellery and their sets are never ever complete LOL, melee is easier when it comes to jewellery as their are more possible merges unless you get lucky and find a solar signet of wisdom like somone i know LOL. but the idea should defo not get implemented as it will destroy the game in numerous ways.
07-02-2008 10:34 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

I do think that we need stones, when you see the cost of upgrading, and the risks once in perfect, the safest is to merge and use ritual of blood.

And the fact is we get stone from experience (since the stone are received depending on points).

Adding something would completely unbalance the game(especially when you look at lucky quests on some have founds like "tons" (relatively) of soulstones on quests on some have found none at about the same level.)
07-02-2008 10:51 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-12-2008
Clan: BLP !

this is a bad idea imho.
The Underworld/Moria idea was to equal PoP ammout of all players, on french server which runs under a necropolis engine u trade with PoP and it can very unbalance the game.
07-02-2008 13:29 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

This has been raised before, and the answer was simple: THE GAME WILL BE COMPLETELY SCREWED!

All you have to do to succeed is to be patient. If you start adding short cuts you start screwing up the system.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
07-03-2008 04:06 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Two minds about this actually.

I agree turning stones to PoP could damage the game, but maybe if it were PoP to stones only?

Your imperfection.
07-03-2008 13:36 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-12-2008
Clan: BLP !

PoP --> stones is a good idea, but anyway it will boost only 60+ lvl ppls
07-03-2008 14:33 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

i think it would be handy to be able to change stones to PoP whenever you needed to improve a stat, but it probably would damage the game

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-03-2008 17:05 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » stones to PoP

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH