Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Suggestion: Auction system » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Suggestion: Auction system
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Suggestion: Auction system Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When auctioning, we have the lovely option of watching an auction.

To click it in the auction menu next to the bid button loses the clickable watch button.

I think it would be much simpler that when this button is removed when you watch an auction, it could be replaced by the "remove from watched" button.

The reason i say this, is that it is a simple suggestion, which would make it so much easier to remove from watched for example if you click the wrong item, and end up watching a random item you have no interest in.

This would stop people from having to click to the auction menu, and then to remove from watched[, and then possibly to continue searching for the items they were beforehand].

Its a small suggestion I know, but its definately frustrating that you can't immediately unclick when you watch the wrong items, which foolish Cubic does all the time.

This would reduce at least 1 [iteration?] of server traffic for each fool who makes the same [stupid] mistake i do very often.

Thanks,

C.

01-30-2011 09:27 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Suggestion: Auction system

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH