Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » Antiquus-Brotherhood » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Antiquus-Brotherhood 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
XxShanexX

Registration Date: 01-30-2011
Clan: Leader N-B

Antiquus-Brotherhood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Antiquus-Brotherhood is the boot camp for Antiquus Smilodon i am only a low poiter but im proud to be the leader of this clan got some members we have a set point level from 1 to 50 after 50 points can move and join Antiquus Smilodon or can stay and help us slay dragons but not everyone can stay if you know what i mean me and my deputy are recruiting low active players now Smile feel free to join just gotta be good Smile

Proud Member of Noble Squad
Im the Communicator of the clan i keep in touch with allies

01-30-2011 15:17 XxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by XxShanexX Add XxShanexX to your Buddy List
XxShanexX

Registration Date: 01-30-2011
Clan: Leader N-B

Thread Starter Thread Started by XxShanexX
RE: Antiquus-Brotherhood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP

Proud Member of Noble Squad
Im the Communicator of the clan i keep in touch with allies

02-03-2011 20:25 XxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by XxShanexX Add XxShanexX to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » Antiquus-Brotherhood

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH