Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Antiquus-Brotherhood » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Antiquus-Brotherhood
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
XxShanexX

Registration Date: 01-30-2011
Clan: Leader N-B

Antiquus-Brotherhood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We are recruiting member now

Antiquus-Brotherhood

we will accept any levels as long as you are active about 2-3 times a week

My members will help you in anyway if you are with us Antiquus Smilodon will help you too as we are their boot camp Smile

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU JOINING US THANKS Smile

Proud Member of Noble Squad
Im the Communicator of the clan i keep in touch with allies

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by XxShanexX: 01-30-2011 18:53.

01-30-2011 15:22 XxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by XxShanexX Add XxShanexX to your Buddy List
XxShanexX

Registration Date: 01-30-2011
Clan: Leader N-B

Thread Starter Thread Started by XxShanexX
RE: Antiquus-Brotherhood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UP

still looking for members people dont care if im a low level i still respect my clan and i am not disbanding i made this noble choice me and banksy are allied clans im the boot camp Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Proud Member of Noble Squad
Im the Communicator of the clan i keep in touch with allies

02-03-2011 20:27 XxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by XxShanexX Add XxShanexX to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Antiquus-Brotherhood

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH