Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » knock knock » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page knock knock 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.006 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why did the blonde stare at the orange carton?

It said "concentrate".

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
04-10-2009 21:11 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why did jesus cross the road ?

because some jew's nailed him to a chicken . . .

i have some very sick jokes . . .

whats better than ten babies nailed to a tree ?

1 baby nailed to 10 trees . . .

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-11-2009 00:06 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

pahaha UG3 u made my day Smile

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

04-11-2009 00:18 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Night!

whats the difference between a ferrari and a pile of dead babies...

i dont have a ferrari in my garage

--------------------------------------------------------

My wife says she will kick me out if she finds out I have any "skeletons in my closet" - but the joke's on her because the kids in my closet are still alive.

What's the biggest difference between men and women?

What they mean, when they say: "I got through a whole box of tissues watching that film."

A white guy walks into the plastic surgeon's office and asks, "I want to be black. Can you do that?"
"Yeah, but we'll have to add two inches to your penis, take away 30% of your brain and make you 70% darker."
"Okay."
After the operation, the surgeon says, "I'm sorry, but we've made some mistakes. We cut off two inches off your penis, took away 70% of your brain and made you 30% darker. Is this okay with you?"
"Si, senor."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Have you heard about the new chinese cook book?

It's called '101 ways to wok your dog'.

Following recent apologies from the British for the Slave trade and the Germans for the Holocaust, I think it is high time the Jews were made to say sorry for killing Jesus.

Every time I see a girl crossing the road, I want to run her over.

Every time I see a man walking home from work, I want to push him to the ground.

Every time I see a foreigner on the tube, I want to shoot them in the face.

And that’s why I joined the police force.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Joseph: Do you have any rooms?

Innkeeper: No, we're full.

Joseph: Listen, my wife is pregnant....

Innkeeper: Hey, that's not my fault!

Joseph: It's not mine, either!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Girlfriend, "Do you believe in puppy love?"

Boyfriend, "I've tried it once, but their arses are too tight."
------------------------------------------------------------

A man goes into a library and asks for a book on suicide.

The librarian says; "*bad word* off, you won't bring it back."
------------------------------------------------------------

A woman brings eight-year-old Johnny home and tells his mother that he was caught playing doctors and nurses with Mary, her eight-year-old daughter.

Johnny's mother says, "Let's not be too harsh on them.... they are bound to be curious about sex at that age."

"Curious about sex?" replies Mary's mother. "He's taken her ******* appendix out!"
--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman gives birth, and a nurse takes the baby into an adjacent room to clean it up. She re-enters and approaches the mother, the babe wrapped up in a towel in her arms.

"Congratulations," she says. "It's a healthy baby girl." As she says this, she accidentally drops the baby, which promptly lands right on its squishy noggin.

"My baby!" screams the mother.

"Don't worry, I'll get it!" smiles the nurse.

However, she unfortunately stumbles and places her foot right on the baby's face, before accidentally kicking it across the room. It hits the wall with a sickening crack before the nurse runs over to it, peels it off the floor and throws it out of the window.

"What are you doing?!" yells the mother.

"April Fools!" replies the nurse. "It was already dead!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Just waiting for the new babysitter to get here...

...the absence of a baby will be only her second biggest shock of the night.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
A black-man was holding his eight-month-old baby while his wife was in the kitchen fixing lunch. The baby murmured, "mother."
The guy gets all excited and hollered to his wife, "Hey, the baby just said half a word!"

Im gonna stop now before i offend someone, and if i have offended anyone i apologise now and i am senserly sorry =)

And i also no i might get warned or banned for this so o.o IM REALLY REALLY SORRY >_<

i blame sickipedia See blame this: http://www.sickipedia.org/

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Kurosaki-Ichigo: 04-11-2009 00:52.

04-11-2009 00:45 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

The doctor walks into the room after delivering the womans baby and says . . . Mrs smith about your baby . . . I have some good news and some bad news
the bad news is . . Your baby is ginger . . .
Good news is its dead . . .
Have a nice day

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-11-2009 01:31 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Once upon a time, there lived a beautiful Queen with large breasts. AudatiousTitan the Dragon Slayer obsessed over the Queen for this reason. He knew that the penalty for his desire would be death should he try to touch them, but he had to try.

One day AudatiousTitan revealed his secret desire to his colleague, Evangelion the Physician, the King Szeszej's chief doctor. Evangelion thought about this and said that he could arrange for AudatiousTitan to more than satisfy his desire, but it would cost him 1000 gold coins to arrange it. Without pause AudatiousTitan readily agreed to the scheme.

The next day, Evangelion made a batch of itching powder and poured a little bit into the Queen's bra while she bathed. Soon after she dressed, the itching commenced and grew intense. Upon being summoned to the Royal Chambers to address this incident, Evangelion informed the King Szeszej and Queen that only special saliva, if applied for four hours, would cure this type of itch, and that tests had shown that only the saliva of AudatiousTitan would work as the antidote to cure the itch.

King Szeszej, eager to help his Queen, quickly summoned AudatiousTitan to their chambers. Evangelion then slipped AudatiousTitan the antidote for the itching powder, which he put into his mouth, and for the next four hours, AudatiousTitan worked passionately on the Queen's large and magnificent breasts. The Queen's itching was eventually relieved, and AudatiousTitan left satisfied and hailed as a hero.

Upon returning to his chamber, AudatiousTitan found Evangelion demanding his payment of 1,000 gold coins. With his obsession now satisfied, AudatiousTitan couldn't have cared less and, knowing that Evangelion could never report this matter to King Szeszej and with a laugh told him to get lost.

The next day, Evangelion slipped a massive dose of the same itching powder into the King's underwear. King Szeszej immediately summoned AudatiousTitan.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

06-05-2009 08:46 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

lmfao, not sure i wanna know how u came up with that Wink
06-05-2009 10:23 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

lmfao XD \o/ evan I loved that Wink

I wonder .. did you ever get that 1000 quid? Tongue
06-05-2009 10:40 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

In the intrest of fairness evan tried the same trick with popeye and bob....thats a whole other story
06-05-2009 10:50 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

naw.. poppy had that push up deodrant didnt he Wink
06-05-2009 10:51 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

ROTFL

omg i laughed so hard hahahahahah

i think evan has to much time on his hands lol

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
06-05-2009 11:41 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
maze

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: legion

where would you find a toitoise with no legs??

where ya left it Wink

06-29-2009 13:09 maze is offline Search for Posts by maze Add maze to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for maze
arania

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

Shouldn't you be using "knock knock"????

I have just opened a joke thread and have been told by the almighty that this is where I should post them...!!!

07-20-2009 19:41 arania is offline Search for Posts by arania Add arania to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

So much nudity on the television these days, I just sit there shaking my fist

Your imperfection.
09-16-2009 20:10 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

what do you do if you have a lawn full of dead aliens? stop laughing and re-load

why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

because it was DEAD.......

09-16-2009 20:19 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

My fairy god mother asked me if I wanted a long memory or long member, I can't remember what I said...

----

I was standing in the park today wondering 'Why does a frizbee get bigger the closer it gets?' then it hit me....

----

Went to a karoake bar last night that didn't play any seventies music, at first I was afraid....

----

Did I already do my dejavu joke?

----

My dad has a wierd hobby, he collects empty bottles, which sounds so much better than alcoholic

Your imperfection.
09-16-2009 20:25 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

How many blondes does it take to change a lightbulb?

!!4!!

1 to hold it in place, the other 3 to turn the house!!
-----------------------------------

09-16-2009 20:39 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Clan: Endbriners

there were 2 muffins in an oven one says to the other "Man its hot in here", The other says "HOLY CRAP ITS A TALKING MUFFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

oh god dont get me started on blonde jokes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Vanargand: 09-17-2009 07:57.

09-17-2009 07:57 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Clan: Night!

Popeye your joke has anougher part to it,

The start was,

Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?
Because it was dead,
Why did the second monkey fall out the tree?
Cause it died laughing at the first.
Why did the third monkey fall out the tree?
Cause it thought it was a game.

(I LOST THE GAME!!)

09-17-2009 10:37 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

aww damnit you made me lose the game
09-17-2009 16:36 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
AngryTiger

images/avatars/avatar-567.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2009
Clan: OMFG

I JUST LOST THE GAME xD
i hate you guys now >_<

09-17-2009 22:59 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

omg i really really wish i hadn't looked in here ¬_¬ i lost it too Frown

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Beatrice_2: 09-18-2009 00:50.

09-18-2009 00:50 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

i won! but my legs are broken =(

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

09-18-2009 17:45 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by necrol

i hope your not referring to the game because it is impossible to win the game
09-19-2009 02:03 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:
Originally posted by Vanargand
quote:
Originally posted by necrol

i hope your not referring to the game because it is impossible to win the game

It isn't. But I'm not going to tell you how Wink Lets just say you'd probably get a slap for it, and lose your girlfriend/one night stand Tongue

--------------------

I always got the feeling my dad didn't like me. He took me fishing once, and I remember swimming back to short thinking

'I think my dad doesn't like me much'

He also took me golfing once, and I remember wimming back to shore thinking

'Swimming is a lot like golf.'

-------------------

Did I already do my deja vu joke?

Your imperfection.
09-19-2009 02:08 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

a rangers fan goes to an old firm game. and takes the wrong turn and ends up in the celtic fans side. they all turn and look at him so he decieds just to keep quite and watch the game. so while he was watching the game one of the celtic fans says to him

"hay you go get me a bovril but leave your blooming shoe so you will come back" so he takes his shoe off and and goes to get a bovril. he comes back gives the fan his borvil and in turn the celtic fan gave him his shoe back but there was a big poo in it the celtic fan said to him "put it blooming on" so he did what he was told and put it on.

it felt awful and wet and slushy.

then another celtic fan said "now you can get me a borvil and leave your other blooming shoe" so he goes off comes back gives him his borvil and gets his shoe back and there another big poo in that one. "put it blooming on" the celtic fan said so he did.

he was stinking coz of the poo and the other fans kept looking at him funny. well the end of the match came and he waited till all the celtic fans left before he left.

as he was leaving the football grounds he saw a t.v crew and they asked him if he wouldnt mind being intervewied. he said "aye sure" the reporter asked him "do you think there will ever be an end to football violence" to which he replied " no i dont think there ever will be. as long as they keeping pooing in our shoes and we keep peeing in there bovrils it will never end"

i have cleaned it up. hope the words i used instead are allowed

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 12-15-2009 23:36.

12-15-2009 23:32 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

A woman has had a long arduous day full of pain and contractions while in the process of giving birth.

Finally, after hours of agony she is taken into the operating theatre.

The doctors did a fantastic job of easing the womans pain in a clean delivery.

The baby eventually slid straight out into the nurses hands.

"Congratulations! Its a baby bo-"

With an almighty expletive from the nearest doctor, the nurse had dropped the baby head first onto the tiled floor!

"Oh my god, i am SOOO SORRY!" said the nurse, bending down to pick up the newborn child.

The mother gasped as the nurse knelt on the childs head accidentally while picking it up!

"Its okay, ... im sure he'll be fine, he j-"

When suddenly, without warning, the nurse tripped over the umbilical chord,resulting in an accidental kick, launching the baby across the room, hitting the wall with a crack; the baby slowly slid down the wall, by now an unsightful mess.

"APRIL FOOLS!!!!" everyone shouted.

"It was already dead."

12-16-2009 00:20 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

A man goes into a library and asks for a book on suicide. The librarian says; "GET LOST , you won't bring it back."

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

12-16-2009 10:59 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008

Valentines Day:

Flowers £20
Dinner £70
Drinks £30
Movies £25
Hotel £150

The look on your face when your girl tells you shes on her period: PRICELESS!!

Split up with the mrs the other day, she told me I think more about football then I do about her. I was gutted, we've only been together 12 seasons!

Police in Liverpool have caught 3 of 4 Scouse Islamic terrorists: Bin Snortin, Bin Dealin and Bin Stealin. However there was no sign of Bin Workin!

I got lots more!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dtr: 02-10-2010 23:55.

02-10-2010 23:55 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
pricey

images/avatars/avatar-728.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2010
Clan: wolfie

wanna hear a dirty joke?

a man fell in the mud

wanna hear a clean one?

tha man had a bath

what u call a eye eyed dinosaur?

do you think he saw us

edited it cus i messed 1st one up thats better Smile

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by pricey: 02-11-2010 10:22.

02-11-2010 07:54 pricey is offline Homepage of pricey Search for Posts by pricey Add pricey to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

How can you call an English man who has no left ear ,no left eye ,no left arm , no left ball and no left leg

He's all right

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Bat: 02-11-2010 09:25.

02-11-2010 09:25 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Really old one

A bear and a rabbit are taking a $hit in the woods and the bear turns to rabbit and says "Excuse me do you have problems with $hit sticking to your fur" and the rabbit says "No"
So the bear whiped hes a$$ with the rabbit

02-16-2010 14:12 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Dirty ones:

====================== JOKE ======================

A priest went to the doctor in a panic and asked him, "What does it mean, Doc, if when I take a pee it burns like the fire of Satan and I have this god-awful drip?"
The doctor smiled and said, "It means the altar boy lied - he wasn't a virgin.

A man came home from work sporting two black eyes.
"What happened to you?" asked his wife.
"I'll never understand women," he replied. "I was riding up an escalator behind this pretty young girl, and I noticed that her skirt was stuck in the crack of her butt. So I pulled it out, and she turned around and punched me in the eye!"
"I can certainly appreciate that," said the wife. "But how did you get the second black eye?"
"Well, I figured she liked it that way," said the husband, "so I pushed it back in."

Q. Why is it called a Wonder Bra?
A. When she takes it off, you wonder where her breasts went.

Q. What do bunjee jumping and prostitutes have in common?
A. They both cost a hundred pounds and if the rubber breaks you're screwed.

A man's walking home late at night when he sees a woman in the shadows.
"Twenty quid," she says.
He's never been with a prostitute before, but he decides what the hell. They're going at it for a minute when all of a sudden a light flashes on them - it's a policeman.
"What's going on here, people?" asks the officer.
"I'm making love to my wife," the man answers indignantly.
"Oh, I'm sorry," says the cop. "I didn't know."
"Well," said the man, "to tell the truth neither did I until you shined that light on her face."

Three guys are drinking in a bar when a drunk comes in, staggers up to them and points at the guy in the middle, shouting,
"Your mum's the best sex in town!"
Everyone expects a fight but the guy ignores him, so the drunk wanders off and bellies up to the bar at the far end. Ten minutes later, the drunk comes back, points at the same guy and says,
"I just screwed your mum, and it was s-w-e-e-t!"
Again the guy refuses to take the bait, and the drunk goes back to the far end of the bar. Ten minutes later, he comes back and announces,
"Your mum loved it!"
Finally, the guy just can't take it anymore. He looks at the drunk and yells,
"Go home, Dad! You're drunk again!"

Q. Why are hurricanes named after women?
A. Because when they come, they're wild and wet, and when they go they take your house and car with them.

Q. Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact?
A. Breasts don't have eyes.

03-15-2010 22:08 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Evangelion
The warning machine

If:

- without any particular reason you want to go to sleep
    - sometimes you want to eat something sweet, drink beer, eat something salty, etc.,
    - your hair keeps breaking and falling out
    - you eat the same amount of food all the time but your belly keeps growing
    - you're tired and angry all the time
    - you keep getting more and more wrinkles on your face
    - you don't have a period

That means you're a man.

05-01-2010 22:28 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Bat
Double Ace

Its like a riddle ,pretty easy one tho

Gets wet without going into water
Gives blood without wound
Gives milk without eating grass
And goes crazy without a reason

And it is?

05-02-2010 02:00 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Bat
Its like a riddle ,pretty easy one tho

Gets wet without going into water
Gives blood without wound
Gives milk without eating grass
And goes crazy without a reason

And it is?

A woman. I like that riddle, I may get it printed on a t-shirt! Haha!

Here's my joke:

Went hiking with my mate the other day, halfway to the summit I fell, slipping a disc in my spine. He looked at me and grinned saying "I guess you could call this 'brokeback' mountain".

"Very funny, but I haven't broken my back."

"I know, but I'm about to f*ck you."

05-02-2010 02:46 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Sorry for multipost BUT in my defence it was a while ago and its a completely different joke.

-----------------------------------------------

Whats the difference between a JCB and a Giraffe?

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
One has hydraulics the other has high b*llocks!

05-15-2010 02:22 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Wow......theres either a joke shortage or some people are getting lazy!

Here's one for you:

There was once a Rabbi with an erection, he walked into a wall and said: "Ow! My nose!"

06-23-2010 17:56 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

A woman in the bar says that she wants to have plastic surgery to enlarge her breasts. Her husband tells her, "Hey, you don't need surgery to do that. I know how to do it without surgery."

The lady asks, "How do I do it without surgery?"

"Just rub toilet paper between them."

Startled the lady asks, "How does that make them bigger?"

"I don't know, but it worked for your ass."

got that sent to me yesterday wish i could add more but people might take offence

06-24-2010 16:07 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

I used to be in a band called Missing Cat.

You've probably seen our posters.

Edit: Wow, does no one use this anymore?

Well, here's a new one. Big Grin

I saw a bloke let his dog walk straight out in front of a lorry this morning.

The cruel person didn't even flinch when it was killed. He was too busy standing round, trying to look cool in his sunglasses.

(source: sickipedia.org)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 12-27-2010 14:19.

11-04-2010 21:16 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » knock knock

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH