Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » knock knock » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page knock knock 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.006 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(lets see if this post will attract users to post jokes here)

And the barman said "We don't serve time travellers in here!"

A time traveller walks into a bar........

EDIT: This isnt a multi-post, its a thread revival.

08-19-2011 16:05 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how do you fit a baby into a bucket

blender.

how do you fit a nursery into a bucket?

bigger blender.

how do you get them back out again?

doritos.

08-19-2011 20:31 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

I was chatting to a Pikey woman in the pub last night.

She said, "Come back to my place and I'll show you a good time."

She wasn't wrong, It was amazing.

We went on the Waltzer, shared some candy floss and I won a goldfish!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------

My mate just said to me, "If you became invisible, what would you do first?"

I said, "I'd go to Paris, find a performing street mime and beat him to death, the round of applause he'd get would be astounding."

08-19-2011 20:45 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
gimli

Registration Date: 08-08-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: A.D.X.

Two blondes went shopping one day and lost there keys. They didnt notice till they got back so the started to attempt picking the lock with a wire hanger. After 2 hours of this on blond looks up at the sky and see's its going to start raining so she says

"Hurry up it's going the rain and the top's down on my car"

Also a personal favourite = women's rights lol
and if you're a woman and want to complain please dont just go home and make sandwiches for the nearest man

why dont women need driving liscencees
because there's no road between the kitchen and the bedroom

why does Micheal Jackson like twenty-eight year olds
because theres 20 of them

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by gimli: 11-26-2011 21:22.

11-26-2011 21:17 gimli is offline Search for Posts by gimli Add gimli to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

femtex - a hormone based explosive that becomes incredibly unstable once a month.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

01-03-2012 04:19 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

why did the man cross the road? Because he got his dick stuck in the chicken.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

01-17-2012 19:54 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Three Guys

Three guys were driving in a car when it broke down. One was Irish, one Itlian, and one Polish.

When there car broke down they walked to the nearest house. It was raining so they asked if they could stay the night.

The farmer said yes as long as they didn't touch his daughter.

So that night, the farmers hot daughter invited the Irish guy to her room, but to get to her room they had to walk past the farmers room where his cat slept in the doorway.

The Irish guy goes over and the floor squeeks, the farmer wakes up and says "What was that?"

The irish guy quickly went "meeeeoowww".The farmer went back to sleep and Irish guy went to the girls room and they had [toast].

Next she wanted the Italian guy, so he went over and the same thing happened, the floor squeeked, farmer wakes up, "meeeowww", farmer goes back to sleep.

Finally the Polish guy goes over, and the floor squeeks, the farmer asks agiain "What was that?",

The Polish guy responds, "Its me the cat!"

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
12-14-2012 17:15 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
alyat
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-997.jpg

Registration Date: 12-22-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

One day an Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman walked into a pub together. They each bought a pint of Guinness.

Just as they were about to enjoy their creamy beverage, three flies landed in each of their pints, and were stuck in the thick head.

The Englishman pushed his beer away in disgust.

The Scotsman fished the fly out of his beer, and continued drinking it, as if nothing had happened.

The Irishman, too, picked the fly out of his drink, held it out over the beer, and started yelling, "SPIT IT OUT, SPIT IT OUT YOU BAS**RD!!!!"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alyat: 12-14-2012 19:26.

12-14-2012 19:25 alyat is offline Search for Posts by alyat Add alyat to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

A girl I know said the last time she had sex, it was like the men's Olympic 100 meter final. I laughed, "Over in 9.5 seconds?" "No," she said, "Eight black men and a gun."

02-02-2013 19:59 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

These aren't ones I came up with myself but still alright:

Why did the sperm cross the road?

- Because I wore the wrong socks. :/ *BA DUM TSS*

How does Justin Bieber remove a condom?

- He farts. *BA DUM TSS*

02-03-2013 23:26 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » knock knock

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH