Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » knock knock » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page knock knock 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.006 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -END-

Tongue! knock knock Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cant think of any atm.

but if you know any jokes whether good or bad or downright lame post them here. Big Grin

What do you call a very short vampire????

A pain in the knee. Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nelacar: 07-04-2008 01:48.

07-04-2008 01:21 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Knock Knock

Who's there

Atish

Atish who?

No need to sneeze
---------------------

Knock Knock

WHo's there?

Madame

Madame who?

Ma damn hand is stuck in the door so open it

Awful eh? Tongue

Your imperfection.
07-04-2008 01:41 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nun gets on a train, theres a skinhead in front of her eating a bag of prawns. he starts spitting the heads at her so she throwsthem out of the window and pulls the emergency cord. skinhead says you'll get fined £50 for that u stupid sl*t, nun says when i cry rape and they smell your fingers you'll get 10 years you prick

got this one on a text made me laugh

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

07-04-2008 10:24 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Doctor?
Doctor Who?

get it Big Grin

Remember The Name...

07-04-2008 15:11 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

i got 2 really bad ones here

man walks into a bar
OUCH

and

2 goldfish in a tank
one says to the other
'How do you drive this thing'
07-04-2008 15:27 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by nelacar

Paddy irishman,paddy scotsman,Paddy englishman are sitting in a pub with 3 points in front of them.3 fly's land in each one of their points.

Paddy englishman picks up the fly and pushes his point away.
Paddy scotsman picks up the fly and continues drinking.
Paddy irishman picks up the fly and say's "spit it out ya bastard".

sorry for swearing but cant tell it any other way Wink
07-04-2008 15:31 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

sorry - wrong post.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kalessin: 07-04-2008 22:08.

07-04-2008 22:04 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

My fave bad jokes of all time:

Man walks into a butchers & asks for "a kilo of steak & kiddley."
The butchers says "dont you mean kidney"
Man replies, "thats what I said diddle I?"

Two nuns in bath. One says "wheres the soap."
The other says "yes it does, doesn't it."

Nun in the bath, she hears a knock at the door. "Who's there?"
"The blind man"
"Come in, how can I help you?"
"Nice t**ts, where do you want your blind?"

Two tourists driving through Wales.
As they approached Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobtysiliogogogoch, they started arguing about the pronunciation of the name.
They argued back and forth until they stopped for lunch. As they stood at the counter one tourist asked the blonde employee, "We're tourists, could you please settle an argument for us? Would you please pronounce where we are...very slowly?"

The girl leaned over the counter and said "Burrrrrrrr, gerrrrrrrr, Kiiiiiiiing."

I'll stop now, I got plenty more... Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
07-04-2008 22:09 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Why did the hedgehog cross the road?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------

To See his flat mate!

07-05-2008 07:27 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

What do you do if a blonde throws a grenade to you?

Pull the pin out and throw it back. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
07-05-2008 08:50 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Sheer terribleness Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Q: How do you get a one-armed irishman out of a tree?

A: Wave at him

---

Q: What do you do if an Irishman throws a pin at you?

A: Run like hell... he has a grenade in his mouth!

---
I take this point to apologise to the Irish here, but what do you expect from an Englishman Tongue Well done on the 'No' vote to the EU treaty by the way Tongue I wish Gord would let us AT LEAST vote
---

Anyways...

---
I was going to meet my girlfriends parents, and she said '... and when they have gone to bed we can 'ave sex.' I thought 'cor blimey, never done that before,' and she was serious.

So we decided that I would go to the pharmacy in town before coming to hers, to buy a box of condoms, she gave me directions but I found an easier one, I was eager after all. So I went in and said to the man at the counter, 'Box of condoms please.'

He replied, 'Have you done it before?'

I said, 'No... I dunno what to do.'

He looked around and decided to close up shop for half an hour to teach me, give advice and the like. By the end I thought I would be an expert, so he asked 'SO now then, would you like a small box, medium, large or family sized?'

'Family sized please, I'm gonna do a lot of sh***ing.'

I went back to my girlfriends and met her parents, I took a trip to buy them something nice first, a bottle of wine. We went in, and an hour later we had dinner, I decided to say grace... I started praying... and praying, and for the next half hour I was praying...

I was praying until my girlfriend said to me, 'I didn't know you were so religious,'

'Well I didn't know your dad was a bloody pharmacist!'
---
A blind man asked me to check his balance at the AMT today, so I pushed him over Tongue

I got plenty more

Your imperfection.
07-06-2008 01:13 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

Two sausages in a frying pan. One turns to the other and says "gee it's hot in here isn't it". The second one goes "aaaaaaaargggghhhh!!! a talking sausage!".

I am the king of bad jokes. I will let you get over that one first tho.

(What do you get if you cross a brown cow and a brown chicken?)

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-06-2008 14:45 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Two monkeys in a bath, one says 'Oooh Oooh Ah Ah!' other one says 'Well put some cold in then' Wink

quote:

07-06-2008 15:31 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Any brit will get this instantly:

The wife told me she wanted to go out, her exact words were, 'Take me somewhere expensive.'

I agreed and she got herself all dolled up, make-up, the works.

Then I took her to the petrol station Big Grin

Your imperfection.
07-06-2008 18:45 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

a wife told her husband she wanted a car.
so after goin on and on and on about it the husband gave in and bought her one.

when he showed her the car she looked at him and said"THIS" "This is the car you bought me".

i want something that can go from 0 to 60 in 2seconds.

the husband brought back the car and returned later with a weighing scales.
Husbands says to the wife "jump up on that you fat cow and you ill get to 60 in 2 seconds.

How do you confuse a kerry man??
put four shovels up against a wall and tell him to take his pick.

How do you confuse a kerry man??
bring him to a round tower and tell to stand in the corner.
07-06-2008 19:22 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

A woman rings her husband up 'I've been really bored today so I started a jigsaw puzzle but it's really hard can you come and help me?'

Husband comes over, takes a glance at the table. Orange pieces. Odd shapes.

He says 'What's it supposed to be?' 'Um I think a rooster, the box is on the table.'

Husband takes a look, rooster on the box. He says ' Right first put the kettle on because I fancy a drink and second put these corn flakes away' Wink Geddit?

quote:

07-06-2008 19:41 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Clan: V13

ok this joke is kinda sexist and dark so i apologise in advance for anyone offened by this (its not that bad really)...........

what do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?

nothing she's already been told twice!!

Wink

07-06-2008 23:08 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

heard all of these so far Tongue

Try this for awful

How come Darth Vader always ruins christmas?

He can feel your presents! Tongue
----
My wife wanted to take the car out with her mates, to an overnight party, I gave in and gave her all the safety lessons and everything, as all men should when a woman is going to drive...

Anyway she left, going to the party, going fine, I told her a lot to be careful with it.

About an hour later the radio came on, 'Recent information says there is a car driving the wrong way down the M11'

I was out of that chair before I heard more, I called up my wife, 'Darling. Just warning you there is a car driving the wrong way down the M11...'

She replied 'They all ****ing are!'

Your imperfection.
07-07-2008 00:42 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

what are womans four fav animals?

1. a mink in the wardrobe
2. a lion on the floor
3. a jaguar the garage
4. a jackass to pay for it all Big Grin

is the only joke i know off by heart Roll Eyes

but if you want funny stuff to watch try jeff dunham Smile is funny stuff, hope it dont affend no one, is alot of swearing and stuff so dont watch if you gonna cry over a few swear words Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZjMgbRUsZM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kXOg23pGeA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67XTB9fytdA

something a lil softer for the lil ones Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnNBgIKOvr4

07-07-2008 08:37 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

What is the best joke ever?

Womens rights

Your imperfection.
07-07-2008 13:22 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

I was feeling a bit lonely so I decided life would be more fun if I had a pet. So, I went to the pet shop and told the owner that I wanted to buy an unusual pet.

After some discussion, I finally bought a Centipede which came in a little white box to use for his house. I took the box back home, and decided I would start off by taking my new pet to the pub to have a drink.

So, I asked the centipede in the box, "Would you like to go down The Queen's Head Pub with me and have a beer?". But there was no answer.

This bothered me a bit, but I waited a few minutes and then asked him again, "How about going to the pub for a drink?".

But again, there was no answer from my new friend and pet. So, I waited a few minutes more, thinking about the situation.

I decided to ask him one more time; this time putting my face up against the centipede's house and shouting, "Hey, in there! Would you like to go
to The Queen's Head Pub and have a drink with me?"

A little voice came out of the box and said - "I heard you the first time! I'm putting my f****ng shoes on." Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
07-07-2008 13:38 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

- They kinda disgusting but funny hope u enjoy them lol Wink

1) A couple just finished having sex and the girl turns to the guy and says "are you a paedophile?" to which the man responds "thats an awfully big word for an 8 year old"

2) Two necrophiliacs are at work in the morgue. One of them turns to the other and says, "You should have seen this woman they brought in last week. They pulled her out of the water after she'd been there for three weeks. Man, I'm tellin' you, her clit was just like a pickle."

"What," the other asks, "green?".

"No," says the first, " a bit sour."

3) Man goes to the doctor and says "I've got a huge hole in my ass"
The doctors says "drop your pants, bend over and let have a look". "Fuck me!!" says the doctor " what could have made a hole as big as that?"
Patient replies I've been fucked by an elephant".
The doctor says "An elephants penis is long and thin, this hole is enormous".
Patient replies "He fingered me first".

4) Michael Jackson and his wife are in the recovery room with their new baby son.

The doctor walks in and Michael asks: "Doctor, how long before we can have sex?"

The doctor replies, "I'd wait until he's at least 14."

07-08-2008 00:56 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

whats the loudest thing in the world

a skeleton jerking off in a buiscit tin

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
07-11-2008 11:28 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

@raxis: whats a bigger joke than that? women drivers!! Tongue

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-11-2008 11:32 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

A blonde walks into the A&E with her finger shot to pieces. This is the conversation ¬

Doctor: What the hell happened?

Blonede: I tried to commit suicide.

Doctor: By shooting your finger off?

Blonde: No, first I went to shoot myself in the chest, but realised I had paid $6000 for these breasts, I couldn't ruin them.

Doctor: Okay and then?

Blonde: Well then I decided to shoot myself through the mouth, but I just paid $3000 for cleaning these teeth, I couldn't ruin them.

Doctor: So?

Blonde: I decided to shoot myself through the ear, but it would have been noisy so I put my finger in the other ear.

==========================================================

(Not sure if anyone not Irish wil get this but hey)

3 men sitting at the bar. Jesus is sitting all alone in the corner. Mick sends over a Guinness. Short time later, Sean sends over a Fosters. Then sure enough Paddy sends over a beer.

After a while Jesus gets up and goes to thank the men. He lays his hands on Mick and says "Thank you my son", Mick shouts for joy "my arthritis, it's gone". Jesus lays his hands on Sean, "Thank you my son" - Sean shouts "Praise the Lord my Rheumatism is gone"

Jesus goes to lay his hands on Paddy, but Paddy jumps up and runs out shouting "feck off Jesus, I'm on disability"

(no offence intended to anyone claiming disability benefit)

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-11-2008 16:04 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Shu

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: C.N

OK I GOT A JOKE
no offense made if this offends someone sorry Smile

there was a alcoholic a chain smoker and a homo,
they all went to the doctors and got told if they do any of these habits again they will die when they got out they walked past a pub,

the alcoholic ran in and drunk a beer and collapsed dead.....

anyway the homo and the chained smoker carried on walking down a street when they saw a fag on the floor the homo sed to the chained smoker,

if you bend over to pick up the fag we both die......Tongue what you think...?

07-19-2008 01:14 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Serafine

(Not sure if anyone not Irish wil get this but hey)

3 men sitting at the bar. Jesus is sitting all alone in the corner. Mick sends over a Guinness. Short time later, Sean sends over a Fosters. Then sure enough Paddy sends over a beer.

After a while Jesus gets up and goes to thank the men. He lays his hands on Mick and says "Thank you my son", Mick shouts for joy "my arthritis, it's gone". Jesus lays his hands on Sean, "Thank you my son" - Sean shouts "Praise the Lord my Rheumatism is gone"

Jesus goes to lay his hands on Paddy, but Paddy jumps up and runs out shouting "feck off Jesus, I'm on disability"

(no offence intended to anyone claiming disability benefit)

LOL
07-19-2008 02:24 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

(Apologies to anyone who either did this when drunk, or is actually homosexual [I dont like the word gay, except I have to use it for the joke])

Three gay men walk into a bar, there is one stool to sit on, so they turn it upside down.
----
EDIT:

I got another one.

Man walks into a cake shop, 'Hey can I havea wasp please.'

'We don't sell wasps sir.'

'But there's one in your window'

Awful eh?

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 07-20-2008 23:39.

07-19-2008 10:00 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

A store that sells new husbands has opened in London, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights.BUT the shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband.
On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs.
She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.
'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.' So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are
Extremely Good Looking. 'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.
'Holy crap!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay & buy one, but she needs to know what's on the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE:
To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New Wives store just across the street.
The first floor has wives that love sex.
The second floor has wives that are nearly naked, love sex, have tons of money and like beer.
The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
07-23-2008 15:29 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Me and my girlfriend were in bed. And I said

'So can we have sex?'

My girlfriend replies, 'No. I just want you to hold me, can't you love me for who I am not what I can do in bed?'

So I took her out the next day to shop, and she was looking at all the jewellery and clothes. And she saw a necklace, paraded around in it for about five minutes. She really liked it...

'Alright you can get me this,' she said...

And I said, 'I just want you to HOLD them, why can't you love me for who I am and not my bank balance?'

We aren't having sex tonight either...

--
It's true is the thing

Your imperfection.
07-23-2008 16:23 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

lol some of these are brilliant.
keep it up guys an gals.
07-23-2008 19:41 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Grr Cthulhu keeps posting jokes and I get them by text like the day after. It's annoying lol.

quote:

07-23-2008 22:01 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

1. A woman returns home to find her husband blow drying his cock so she asks him,

"what are you doing?"

to which he replies,

"heating up your dinner" Tongue

2. A man yells to his wife "come upstairs and look at my clock"

so she walks upstairs only to find him standing naked with his cock out, she says

"thats your cock not a clock"

he smiles and replies, "it'll be a clock when its got 2 hands and a face on it" Tongue

07-23-2008 22:27 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

Man driving down a narrow road
Woman driving up the same road,
They pass each other, the man winds his window down and shouts "FAT COW",
Woman yells back "BALD PRICK".
Woman then drives around the corner, crashes into a hugh cow and dies.

If only women would bloody listen. Big Grin

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
07-23-2008 23:07 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Nosforano

images/avatars/avatar-368.jpg

Registration Date: 07-17-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

Bloke says to his wife "why don`t you tell me when you orgasm",

His wife replies "I don`t like ringing you at work"

IGN :-
Underworld.....Muppeteer
07-23-2008 23:10 Nosforano is offline Search for Posts by Nosforano Add Nosforano to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

One for the ladies

A woman was helping her husband set up a computer, she told him to use a password that he thought would suit him... so he used 'Penis' because he thoguht his was large...

His wife fell off of her chair laughing when the computer said, 'Not long enough'

-------

Why should you never marry a tennis player...

Love means nothing to them.

-------

A gypsy couple are walking out of the divorce court, the now ex-wife is crying...

Her ex-husband turns to her and says, For pete's sake you're still my sister!'

-------

(No offence to muslims, I mean no harm)

A muslim in our street recently doused himself in petrol and set himself alight...

We're having a collection for the family... so far we have eighty litres

-------
Right this one is funny and offensive so I really do apologise, but I nearly wet mysself when I saw it. Rated 'R'

A young lady in the maternity ward just prior to labour is asked by the midwife if she would like her husband to be present at the birth.
"I'm afraid I don't have a husband" she replies
"O.K. do you have a boyfriend?" asks the Midwife "No, no boyfriend either."
"Do you have a partner then?"
"No, I'm unattached, I'll be having my baby on my own."
After the birth the midwife again speaks to the young woman. "You have a healthy bouncing baby girl, but I must warn you before you see her that the baby is black"
"Well," replies the girl. "I was very down on my luck, with no money and nowhere to live, and so I accepted a job in a Porno movie. The lead man was black."
"Oh, I'm very sorry," says the midwife, "that's really none of my business and I'm sorry that I have to ask you these awkward questions but I must also tell you that the baby has blonde hair."
"Well yes," the girl again replies, "you see I desperately needed the money and there was this Swedish guy also involved in the movie, what else could I do?"
"Oh, I'm sorry," the midwife repeats, "that's really none of my business and I hate to pry further but your baby has slanted eyes."
"Well yes," continues the girl, "I was incredibly hard up and there was a little Chinese man also in the movie, I really had no choice."
At this the midwife again apologises collects the baby and presents her to the girl, who immediately proceeds to give baby a slap on the bum. The baby starts crying and the mother exclaims,
"Well thank god for that !"
"What do you mean?" says the midwife, shocked.
"Well," says the girl extremely relieved, "I had this horrible feeling that the little bastard was going to bark!"

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 07-24-2008 01:16.

07-24-2008 00:17 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008

Jesus dies and goes up to Heaven. The first thing he does is look for his father, as he has never met the man before and is curious as to what he looks like, and whether or not Jesus looks like his mother or father, etc. He looks high and low but cannot find him.

He asks St. Peter "Where is my father?" But St. Peter says he doesn't know.

He asks the archangel Gabriel "Where is my father?" But Gabriel doesn't know.

He asks John the Baptist "Where is my father?" But John does not know. So he wanders Heaven, impatiently searching.

Suddenly he sees out of the mist an old man coming toward him. The man is very old, with white hair, stooped over a little. "Stop!" Jesus yells. "Who are you?"

"Oh, please help me, I am an old man in search of my son." Jesus is very curious. Could this be his father? "Tell me of your son, old man."

"Oh, you would know him if you saw him. Holes in his hand where the nails used to be, he was nailed to a cross, you know..."

"Father!!!!!" Screams Jesus.

"Pinocchio!!!!!!!" yells the old man

-----------------------------------------------------------

The Pope arrives in heaven, where St. Peter awaites him. St. Peter asks who he is.

The Pope: "I am the pope."

St. Peter: "Who? There's no such name in my book."

The Pope: "I'm the representative of God on Earth."

St.Peter: "Does God have a representative? He didn't tell me ..."

The Pope: "But I am the leader of the Catholic Church ..."

St. Peter: "The Catholic church ... Never heard of it ... Wait, I'll check with the boss."

St. Peter walks away through Heaven's Gate to talk with God.

St. Peter: "There's a dude standing outside who claims he's your representative on earth."

God: "I don't have a representative on earth, not that I know of ... Wait, I'll ask Jesus." (yells for Jesus)

Jesus: "Yes father, what's up?"

God and St. Peter explain the situation.

Jesus: "Wait, I'll go outside and have a little chat with that fellow."

Ten minutes pass and Jesus reenters the room laughing out loud. After a few minutes St. Peter asks Jesus why he's laughing.

Jesus: "Remember that fishing club I've started 2000 years ago? It still exists!"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Artoir.: 07-24-2008 03:46.

07-24-2008 03:41 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
God_Like_Friend
Lord

New information just in!

If you move your eyes left you are retrieving information
If you move your eyes right you are lying and
If you move your eyes left, right, left, right ,left then you're watching tennis.

quote:

07-26-2008 19:39 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Three women, two younger, and one senior citizen, were sitting naked in a sauna.
Suddenly there was a beeping sound.
The young woman pressed her forearm and the beep stopped. The others looked at her questioningly.
'That was my pager, she said. I have a microchip under the skin of my arm.'

A few minutes later, a phone rang.
The second young woman lifted her palm to her ear.
When she finished, she explained, 'that was my mobile phone; I have a microchip in my hand.'

The older woman felt very low tech. Not to be out done, she decided she had to do something just as impressive. She stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom.

She returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from her backside.
The others raised their eyebrows and stared at her.

The older woman said......... 'Well, will you look at that...? I'm getting a fax'!!

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
07-28-2008 15:53 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Onaga_4000

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: underworld

quote:
Originally posted by Nhan Ho
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Doctor?
Doctor Who?

get it Big Grin

awful
07-29-2008 11:46 Onaga_4000 is offline Search for Posts by Onaga_4000 Add Onaga_4000 to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » knock knock

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH