Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » problem whith auction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page problem whith auction
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clinea

Registration Date: 05-09-2008

problem whith auction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game:
clinea
Problem description:

yesterday i win a auction:
Helpful Cap of Shepherd (+3) 2 2 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 2008-07-03
22:07:42

but dont take them and the stones will by lossFrown

07-04-2008 10:01 clinea is offline Search for Posts by clinea Add clinea to your Buddy List
deathstar

Registration Date: 12-20-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1st check your armoury you may have deleted your message by mistake

http://r2.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=2304
07-04-2008 10:39 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
clinea

Registration Date: 05-09-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by clinea
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1 check my armor
2. i check my stones
3. .....

07-04-2008 11:01 clinea is offline Search for Posts by clinea Add clinea to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Are you sure you are the winner? Is there small golden crown? If yes it should be in 1st shelf. If not, you must wait for admin to check it.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-04-2008 11:05 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Do you have any msg ids concerning this auction? Can you report it to the operator?

07-05-2008 04:12 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

if your armourys full you wont get the item!!

When u delete somthing, u get it soon =]

07-06-2008 17:04 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » problem whith auction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH