Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » Noble Squad » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Noble Squad
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shadow Sniper

Registration Date: 01-20-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: A.S

Noble Squad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Noble Squad is a clan of experienced players that will help anyone who needs it, we have a 5 points starting limit but if you are active and will continue to be active then i will happily lower it, just message me ingame Smile . We used to be members of Antiquus Smilodon so have good allies that are willing to help. Hope to see you in the clan Tongue

Message me ingame if you would like to join the clan and are under 5 points. We will NOT accept time wasters.

Ingame name - Shadow Sniper.

Proud leader of Noble Squad

02-06-2011 00:54 Shadow Sniper is offline Search for Posts by Shadow Sniper Add Shadow Sniper to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Shadow Sniper
XxShanexX

Registration Date: 01-30-2011
Clan: Leader N-B

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We are gaining members and are awaiting for you to join us Tongue

we are a great clan good info you will get into expo's and we are possibly the most friendly clan in the game thanks everyone Tongue

Proud Member of Noble Squad
Im the Communicator of the clan i keep in touch with allies

02-06-2011 19:45 XxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by XxShanexX Add XxShanexX to your Buddy List
XxShanexX

Registration Date: 01-30-2011
Clan: Leader N-B

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Up Smile

3. It's not allowed to 'up' your thread in this section (including phrases like 'Welcome', 'We still have room', etc.). It's allowed only if something in the clan changed, like the rules, leader, etc.

No warning this time as I see you are new here, so next time read the regulations before posting.
Thank you
Mortis

Proud Member of Noble Squad
Im the Communicator of the clan i keep in touch with allies

02-10-2011 17:45 XxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by XxShanexX Add XxShanexX to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » Noble Squad

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH