Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » PUSH/PULL 76106 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 76106 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

76106 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 76106
Login robero76
Char fiat126p

Push from a deleted account worth 30 days

02-06-2011 22:31 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Kalisto

Registration Date: 06-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

push?!
deleted account?!

for what?

i have no idea for what?

could u explain?

what did I sell o buy?

i dont understand
02-07-2011 06:27 Kalisto is offline Search for Posts by Kalisto Add Kalisto to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A Mystic Knife +3 for 55/22/4/5/5 is a bit overpriced.

02-07-2011 22:36 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Kalisto

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
A Mystic Knife +3 for 55/22/4/5/5 is a bit overpriced.

hahahaha

its not my knife ;D

are u drunk?

check my stones, i remember - i have ~38/5/5/0/0 I'd like to have 52/22/4/5/5 ;D

its imposible

and now I understand - U give bans on left and right without checking.
02-08-2011 06:29 Kalisto is offline Search for Posts by Kalisto Add Kalisto to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

If that's your line of defence I think it's pretty weak.

02-09-2011 18:17 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Kalisto

No, it's not my line of defence.

I only ask You, check my account, please.
I never sold the Mystic Knife +3. In my Well of Souls You never find stones 55/22/4/5/5

or more.

Some one else sold Mystic Knife +3 and I get ban.

Ok, U dont have to write: "I'm wrong" - Just check, some one else should get ban.
02-09-2011 18:52 Kalisto is offline Search for Posts by Kalisto Add Kalisto to your Buddy List
kazzie the mad

Registration Date: 01-26-2011

You'll find that i was the one who bought the knife and the reason for overpricing it was that I was deleting my account and felt that i would give someone, didn't care who a leg up in the game and randomly picked something useless from the auction house to buy

so you can unban this person a it was a pull not a push and you can attempt to ban my deleted account if you wish

02-10-2011 14:44 kazzie the mad is offline Search for Posts by kazzie the mad Add kazzie the mad to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

Lol Sorry For Gettin Involved Like But Id Stick With 30Days Insted Of Goin On 1 To Them They May Look For Other Stuff And You May Get Banned Perm Im Not Saying You Have Done Other Stuff But Chill Lad 30days Is Nothing Look At People Below You Its Perm Think How They Feel

02-10-2011 14:50 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

As it seem, indeed the ban is due to a rare mistake when showing the auction logs. The account has been unbanned.

02-15-2011 14:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » PUSH/PULL 76106

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH