Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 25629; 71820 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 25629; 71820
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

25629; 71820 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 25629
Login singh2k99
Char swordkid

ID 71820
Login BloodLust3000
Char BloodLust3000

Multiacounts - permanent ban

02-06-2011 22:37 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
gurnam5

Registration Date: 12-06-2010

I am very sorry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have worked hard in this game on one of my accounts, i am very sorry for not following the rules of this game and willing to delete bloodlust3000

once again i am very sorry please can you forgive me

the only reason i created the other acount is because i was getting no where in swordkid but then i hit some luck and ran into a great clan, but then i had bloodlust3000 and didnt want to delete it.
but now i am strong enough i dont care about bloodlust3000 but please i have spent money and time on this wonderful game.

i know i keep saying it but i am realy sorry.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gurnam5: 02-06-2011 23:07.

02-06-2011 23:00 gurnam5 is offline Search for Posts by gurnam5 Add gurnam5 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry, but the punishment for such a violation is a permanent ban. You can appeal to me after 30 days and then I may lift the ban on one of the accounts.

02-07-2011 22:40 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
gurnam5

Registration Date: 12-06-2010

thanks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i guess i will have to wait a while then i hope you change your mind but could you also inform my current clan leader and deputy about this incodent, i am sure they will be missing me.

Sorry once again for not following the rules of the game
02-07-2011 23:17 gurnam5 is offline Search for Posts by gurnam5 Add gurnam5 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 25629; 71820

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH