Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Incredibly Stupid Premium Locations » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Incredibly Stupid Premium Locations 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

Incredibly Stupid Premium Locations Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I understand why most countries from over here can pay premium... But what i don't understand,is the ENTIRE South American region.... I do not get why these countries can pay premium.. The only south american player on UK server has left the game(Orem)... I'm pretty sure that nowhere in the entire game,including polish servers,will you find a south american player... Except maybe Brazil. Why put countries that do more graphic benefit than financial???

While i am doing this,i am also fighting for SMS premium for Serbia,and sending countless PM's which will probably get me banned or blocked... We don't have PayPal,but if you put it in,i would pay immediately the next day...

P.S. I am only listing facts...
And,i used search,nothing like this came up.

That's what it is to be slaved

02-07-2011 00:29 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

RE: Incredibly Stupid Premium Locations Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by VomitorY
I understand why most countries from over here can pay premium... But what i don't understand,is the ENTIRE South American region.... I do not get why these countries can pay premium.. The only south american player on UK server has left the game(Orem)... I'm pretty sure that nowhere in the entire game,including polish servers,will you find a south american player... Except maybe Brazil. Why put countries that do more graphic benefit than financial???

While i am doing this,i am also fighting for SMS premium for Serbia,and sending countless PM's which will probably get me banned or blocked... We don't have PayPal,but if you put it in,i would pay immediately the next day...

Your making your point quite clear. I'm talking here without knowledge, but don't you need a seperate server type thingy for all the unique phone numbers etc? I dunno...

02-07-2011 01:11 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by VomitorY
RE: Incredibly Stupid Premium Locations Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by franz
quote:
Originally posted by VomitorY

Your making your point quite clear. I'm talking here without knowledge, but don't you need a seperate server type thingy for all the unique phone numbers etc? I dunno...

Whatever they needed,they had it for south america....

02-07-2011 12:10 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is more of a legal compatibility issue than anything else. We're trying to expand our premium services as much as we can, but sometimes there are complications with the law, taxes, payment services etc in particular countries. We are not biased against any particular group Smile

02-07-2011 23:07 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
It is more of a legal compatibility issue than anything else. We're trying to expand our premium services as much as we can, but sometimes there are complications with the law, taxes, payment services etc in particular countries. We are not biased against any particular group Smile

.... Frown So i can only keep dreaming about SMS premium in Serbia? Big Grin Just so you know,i will pay the next day it's implemented Smile

02-07-2011 23:11 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Get into EU faster Tongue

02-07-2011 23:14 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Possibility of paying for premium account with SMS ain't worth handing over countrys sovereignty to dictatorship Tongue .

Dude, pro players don't need premium account ;D, and high ranked players often waste many ambushes and quests, because they get most experience from expos Wink .

quote:
IGN: Atomos

02-07-2011 23:51 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

quote:

that could be considered by some as racial discrimination, big no no mr god dude Frown

IGN: acidic shots
02-08-2011 02:36 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
darkacid

images/avatars/avatar-962.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009

premium from serbia sounds bit like a dream Smile ...

like 1 year ago i was asking around about this...so...

International transfer - u need 2 pay high tax fee like "300%" 30eu so bw can get 10eu = you get premium //maybe it's changed now go check it out in banks Smile ^^
sms - nothing for now
pay pal - last time i heard about this ... serbia should have got it in august 2009....but it is still on delay "it's on hold coz there isnt accurate law about internet banking in serbia"
BW balkan server - no people to translate game, no plan/resources 2 expand game

i forgot who said it to me but was some1 from BW team, think is was SushiMaker not 100% sure was long time ago "except part about pay pal - that is from different source Smile - u can read about it in serb forums/ politic's"

quote:
Dude, pro players don't need premium account ;D

but helps u grow alot faster Smile , especially when u start game

p.s.
i doubt it will change sms from serbia...idk many players from serbia...except u and me ^^ Szeszej could check it out ^^...go bug him....but if there arent sufficient ppl u we wont get it coz it's 2 much work for something that will not pay up

nick in game:darkacid

Necropolis looking for:
2xperfect demons
good ring/signet/bracelet of blood
good Shamanistic mask

Underworld looking for:
02-08-2011 07:32 darkacid is offline Search for Posts by darkacid Add darkacid to your Buddy List
Emporium

Registration Date: 12-20-2010

I don't want to sound too critical but I happen to know quite a lot of Serbian hackers.

If Paypal was to be implemented in Serbia, due to the no-regulation zone it represents in terms of banking, under 24 hours paypal would most likely loose over 50 million euros in stolen CC's, etc.

Serbian hackers are pretty good Smile

Anyway, a little off-topic but it explains why paypal isn't in Serbia.

02-08-2011 08:43 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Clan: QTD

quote:
Originally posted by Undivisible
Possibility of paying for premium account with SMS ain't worth handing over countrys sovereignty to dictatorship Tongue .

Dude, pro players don't need premium account ;D, and high ranked players often waste many ambushes and quests, because they get most experience from expos Wink .

yes we need premium Smile i m not wasting any quest or ambush or expo. thats why for now i m top one. not much ppl on top is not using premium. especially when they got really good luck gear. 12 quests per day is not enough for them Smile

quote:

well Switzerland and Ukraine are not in EU and they can buy premium Smile so i think joining EU is not the only suggestion you can give Smile

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

02-08-2011 10:51 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

quote:
Dude, pro players don't need premium account ;D

I have 14 points,i'm not supposed to care about the big ones. Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Ghaldria
well Switzerland and Ukraine are not in EU and they can buy premium so i think joining EU is not the only suggestion you can give

South America isn't in EU and they can pay xD
And what exactly could happen with this even if we do get in EU??? The country would face certain doom,but at least i'll play BW like a happy man.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by VomitorY: 02-08-2011 12:35.

02-08-2011 12:35 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
bulldozerlf

Registration Date: 02-18-2008
Clan: BoS

I've notice also the amount of days for same ammount of cash via sms from country to country is different ...

From Romania u get 9 days for 2,5 E and from France for example for 1.5 euro u get 18 days or Greece with 3,62 E u get 21 days of premium Smile

Why that ? Smile

WE ARE NOT RICH ! Happy

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bulldozerlf: 02-08-2011 20:45.

02-08-2011 20:38 bulldozerlf is offline Search for Posts by bulldozerlf Add bulldozerlf to your Buddy List
Abbot

Registration Date: 12-14-2010
Clan: V13

quote:

i'd say its cause of payment services or taxes

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Abbot: 02-08-2011 20:55.

02-08-2011 20:54 Abbot is offline Search for Posts by Abbot Add Abbot to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
quote:

that could be considered by some as racial discrimination, big no no mr god dude Frown

Might be but still it is much easier with countries inside EU. I'm sorry if it sounded racist and I didn't want to divert the topic.

02-09-2011 18:25 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Emporium

quote:
Originally posted by bulldozerlf
I've notice also the amount of days for same ammount of cash via sms from country to country is different ...

From Romania u get 9 days for 2,5 E and from France for example for 1.5 euro u get 18 days or Greece with 3,62 E u get 21 days of premium Smile

Why that ? Smile

WE ARE NOT RICH ! Happy

Actually, if that's true then you can write a letter to the European Comission and you would win a near automatic case against the bloodwars dev team by default.

It's forbidden to charge services at a different price inside the EU zone, over the internet, if you're yourself a EU member. Poland is a EU member, the three countries you cited are also EU members.

You can sell products at a different price like milk is three times the price in France as it is in Latvia etc. But that's because they're not from the same seller and the same company. Even Coca Cola and cigarettes might be prices differently but they either come from different manufacturing centers and franchises, or in the case of cigs they are subject to different tax regimes inside the country.

As for services, provided by ONE company, who doesn't have a registered entity in France, or in Greece, etc then it is not allowed to price discriminate and that is according to very strict EU regulations.

Sorry BW team, I never knew about this, not trying to rock your boat here. But if you are pricing premium at a different level between EU member countries, then you can face very heavy fines if a case is made against you in the ECJ (European Court of Justice).

I'm dead serious about this.

02-09-2011 20:21 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Time to rise the prices to Romanian level xD.

But seriously, the prices are different for SMS paying option, this could be caused by different agreements with mobile operators in these countrys. Paypal and international transfer options are all the same for everyone, or almost the same, because currency value is changing everyday.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

02-09-2011 22:22 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Emporium

quote:

But seriously, the prices are different for SMS paying option, this could be caused by different agreements with mobile operators in these countrys. Paypal and international transfer options are all the same for everyone, or almost the same, because currency value is changing everyday.

Ah, if it's only the SMS system then yes, it's not BW's team responsibility.

02-09-2011 22:55 Emporium is offline Search for Posts by Emporium Add Emporium to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Emporium
quote:

Ah, if it's only the SMS system then yes, it's not BW's team responsibility.

the price changes are due to different mobile operators .its also the availability of these mobile operators and what they wanna charge that stops some countries from getting sms.i know irelands sms thingy was delayed due to mobile operators from our side i beleivve

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-10-2011 08:19 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Incredibly Stupid Premium Locations

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH