Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » New player LFGuild » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New player LFGuild
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tipsi310

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

New player LFGuild Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, so I just recently found about BW about a week or so ago. I'm looking for a decent sized guild w/ responsible and mature players that are willing to help out (I also have vent if needed). I'm currently level 11 but I'm grinding daily. http://r1.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=39950
07-06-2008 00:52 Tipsi310 is offline Search for Posts by Tipsi310 Add Tipsi310 to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok, you can start your new work Wink
at Lords of Doom ClanBig Grin

Remember The Name...

07-06-2008 08:39 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
minigangster

Registration Date: 06-14-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wats ur username mate?
i no nhan strt by joining my clan init Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minigangster: 07-06-2008 15:45.

07-06-2008 15:45 minigangster is offline Search for Posts by minigangster Add minigangster to your Buddy List
Tipsi310

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Tipsi310

Sorry, my characters name is Tipsi. I forgot to mention I had a couple of friends that joined me and started playing BW, they're the ones that got me into it. And yes, they'll also be looking for a clan. We all play alot.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tipsi310: 07-06-2008 19:46.

07-06-2008 19:27 Tipsi310 is offline Search for Posts by Tipsi310 Add Tipsi310 to your Buddy List
Shu

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: C.N

well tipsi i m sure your glad to join my clan then Smile

07-10-2008 23:08 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Clan: TIG

Hello Tipsy!!

You could join my clan Battle Lords!!

Were an active clan and were on the first page of the clan list!!

We dont take the game to seriusly (wel most of us lol) and have a laugh on the way!!

But really, if your looking to join a clan, you should check the clan Presentation of clans or recruitment pages!! Heres a link to my clans presentation!!

Battle Lords

I made it, so it prob. isnt the best!! But it can get u started =]

Oh, and welcome to Blood Wars *Hands tipsy a big chocolate cake*

Aww.. now i want cake!! =[

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 07-10-2008 23:38.

07-10-2008 23:28 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » New player LFGuild

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH