Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld beserker » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page beserker
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

beserker Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just wondering where i should go from here

Good Mask of Adrenaline (+3) UNEQUIP

Good Elvish Cape (+1) UNEQUIP

Chain of Levitation (+5) UNEQUIP

Good Signet of Youth UNEQUIP

Bracelet of Youth (+5) UNEQUIP

Good Shorts of Dodges (+5) UNEQUIP

Legendary Good Broad Mace of Vengeance (+3) UNEQUIP

kinda stumped on what equipment i should be going for

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
02-08-2011 16:56 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

heySmile ...depends if u want to create 1 handed or 2 handed equip...i can give u some advices for 2h set up Smile

so...helmet...create tigers xxx of adrenaline if u have enough critical chance with your weapon...if not then try to get assault of adrenaline....nice plus to critical chance Smile

armour... best would be elvish of speed but thats a long waySmile elvish of assasin is best option i think for now Smile

titanium set of accuracy/youth is a must on higher levels so slowly start to create them Smile

also elvish shorts of dodges are needed to increase your agility on shorts

and finally about weapon....u have pretty nice weapon but for damage try to remerge that into atleast 2 handed sword...scythe is ideal as it has lowest minus to hit Smile broad prefix also isnt that great..not hard to remerge that into reinforcing that gives pretty same agi and mainly it gives +to HP Happy
02-08-2011 17:05 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld beserker

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH