Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Goodbye all » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Goodbye all 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Goodbye all Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not sure whether this will come as good news or bad news to you all but it's about time that I hit the ol' dusty trail after 3 years on BW :')

I guess the reason why is, the game just wasn't the same, I've just lost interest even with the new prospect of a possible Act 3.. I guess it was just too late for me..:/

But before I go, i'd like to thank a few ppl;

Ba_alzamon; Whether it was problems in-game or in RL, it was good to know I had my own Dr.Phil lol Tongue My hubby always xD will miss our dirty public talks in IRC xD

Clemenza: Again always there for advice when I needed, and always a good friend to me Smile

FoXeS: Tried incredibly hard to get me to stay in the game, and when I changed tattoo he helped me alot..even stayed up till about 5am some nights talking shit through with me xD Great fun in Boot Camp, and for that thanks mate Smile

Beatrice: Lol what can I say about you without getting a warning xD i'll miss the random messages and convos on IRC :') But at least you can harass me on my phone now xD

Squishy, Cez, Mikel and the DB: If I had joined them earlier than I did, I think i'd still be playing the game tbh.. The small time I spent there was great fun, too bad it came too late :') Squishy will always be my squishy Big Grin D

Serafine and Hunt0r: For advising me from an early level all the way through the game, and were always extremely helpful.. Good friends, and good players Happy

Ghaldria and Robin887: My shemales xD very helpful throughout my necro career and was proud to fight alongside them in the WJS war =]

A few other ppl who were good friends to me were MYRKUL, Cubic, Foxy, Bladez0r, Atomos, VomitorY, Igor, Deadpool, ALJE, Oo-H454M-oO and a few more that i'm sure I have forgotten xD

My UW account is now in the possession of Murderous, and my necro account will be Najas..

Anyone who wants feel free to contact me through my e-mail, but I don't really use facebook so don't bother adding me there xD

Happy hunting all,
warlock619

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by warlock619: 02-09-2011 19:32.

02-09-2011 19:31 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Luck in real world!

And thanks for helping us in expos...

02-09-2011 19:45 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You'll probably be back Tongue , so C U later Big Grin

quote:
IGN: Atomos

02-09-2011 20:59 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WHAAAAAAAAAAT??!?!?!??!?!??!?!

I never thought this day would come...
I must be dreaming.... Frown Frown Frown Frown

Who the hell am i supposed to talk to now?!?!!??!?!
You sir,have officially began to ruin my gaming career at BW... I guess no more premiums... Smile

It sure was fun fighting with,and alongside you,on many different occasions. Now,all that stays in good memory,i guess...
If you do come back someday,and i'm not here,that would probably mean i'm dead Big Grin
All those nights of chatting... Perish.. Like upgrading Perfect items.

Ireland lost a great warrior today... A loss impossible to fix just like that. A hole in the armor....

Now i have to go edit my profile.

Best of luck in your real life... You will be missed. Goodbye,my friend!!!

That's what it is to be slaved

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by VomitorY: 02-09-2011 21:10.

02-09-2011 21:10 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
foxes

Registration Date: 09-26-2009
Clan: BCE

warlock my good frd u will be missed here m8, now who i am going to try and 2 man a golem with huh ,take care in rl talk soon

02-09-2011 21:22 foxes is offline Search for Posts by foxes Add foxes to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

pfff what the hell!? all the people is making this game more than a game is leaving Crying

good luck war, puki puki forever Big Grin

02-09-2011 21:23 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Clan: DASH

Scratch what i said earlier...

Anyway,you left just when i wanted to brag about my Radiating Mace Wink
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0339c43de9

As Evangelion would say: "Who's gonna laugh at my silly jokes now?" Big Grin

The game sure won't be the same.. at least for me.
Goodbye again,
V.

That's what it is to be slaved

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by VomitorY: 02-09-2011 21:48.

02-09-2011 21:31 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Sorry to see you go. Good luck IRL.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-09-2011 21:59 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

*cries*
have fun mo chara
was a pleasure playing with u(u can think of dat in a dirty way if u want lol)
dont worry ill still kick hammer s ass when i can in irc
ill txt u when i get credit lol

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-10-2011 08:09 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Hehe, thanks for the mention!

Dont forget it was me too who tried to get you to stay and change tat Tongue

Such a shame it didnt work!

Always bad times to lose a friend!

Give me a PM if ya fancy staying in contact

Wishing you well,

C.

:'(

02-10-2011 09:08 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Clan: QTD

U were best backdoor guardian we could have. Good luck IRL m8.

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

02-10-2011 09:37 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

good luck!

yet another good long term player goneFrown
02-11-2011 15:38 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al

Confused Why? -.- Why always me? Confused

02-11-2011 20:05 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Cheese!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al

Confused Why? -.- Why always me? Confused

cause we luffs u .and want ya feeling lonly

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
02-12-2011 08:34 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

you forgot your parting gift.
GL IRL

thx for decorative adrenaline though I fail overbid it Frown

npc son's name : cpu

02-12-2011 14:01 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
MYRKUL

Registration Date: 04-25-2009
Clan: BoS

Sad to see you go Frown

Take care irl, and hope to see you back at some point in the not too distant future.
02-13-2011 03:33 MYRKUL is offline Search for Posts by MYRKUL Add MYRKUL to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

good luck in real life, i swear to god if you never reply to me i'll come to ireland and find you and beat you silly fella!!! lolol

x x x x x x x x

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

03-02-2011 21:59 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Goodbye all

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH