Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Noble Squad Recruiting now :) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Noble Squad Recruiting now :)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
XxShanexX

Registration Date: 01-30-2011
Clan: Leader N-B

Text Noble Squad Recruiting now :) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We are all that remains of the Noble Team, I am team leader Carter, and there is our Technical Expert Kat. The only two remaining members of the Noble squad after the battle of 2552. Since then we have recruited more members, and possibly the best members we have ever had. The team consists of: Carter - Squad Leader, Kat - Technical expert, Jorge - Heavy machine-gunner, Emile - Close Quarters Combat expert and Jun - Sniper and then there is me, Noble 6 - Nobody knows my name, i am only ever known as 6

(Just as darkness falls we will clear the elites of this land noble finish what you've started)

looking forward to seeing your small or high faces Smile happy hunting

Proud Member of Noble Squad
Im the Communicator of the clan i keep in touch with allies

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by XxShanexX: 02-10-2011 19:56.

02-10-2011 17:42 XxShanexX is offline Search for Posts by XxShanexX Add XxShanexX to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Noble Squad Recruiting now :)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH