Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Perfect Elvish Tailcoat of the Assasin » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Perfect Elvish Tailcoat of the Assasin
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wezman1492

Registration Date: 06-17-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Perfect Elvish Tailcoat of the Assasin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Elvish Tailcoat of the Assassin CLOSE

Armour (Only for males)
Defence: 16
Effects: REPUTATION +6, APPEARANCE +8, AGILITY +24, defence +8
Requirements: LEVEL: 77
Value: 35 000 Lgo

IGN=namzew

This one has 2 less agility than last one but +6 rep...So what you all think??
02-12-2011 03:32 wezman1492 is offline Search for Posts by wezman1492 Add wezman1492 to your Buddy List
Sadistic Coyote

Registration Date: 01-17-2011
Clan: -WJS-

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I bought a perfect sirt of assassin +26 agility unisex for 11K here:

Perfect Elvish Shirt of the Assassin
02-12-2011 15:30 Sadistic Coyote is offline Search for Posts by Sadistic Coyote Add Sadistic Coyote to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nah its worth more than 5k, 2 less agi yes but 6 reputation is good in attacks.

8-10k

Necro knows me as Gjallar
02-12-2011 15:45 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Perfect Elvish Tailcoat of the Assasin

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH