Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » I m taking account blackcat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I m taking account blackcat 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Demetri1

Registration Date: 02-13-2011
Clan: [S.S.]

I m taking account blackcat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I m taking account blackcat from the owner who decided to play on new account, as he was bored about this account

NECRO - blackcat
02-13-2011 19:49 Demetri1 is offline Search for Posts by Demetri1 Add Demetri1 to your Buddy List
RobbiePattenx

Registration Date: 12-25-2010
Clan: D.B

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wait, it was my acc and forgot the password

02-13-2011 20:38 RobbiePattenx is offline Search for Posts by RobbiePattenx Add RobbiePattenx to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tailcoat of the Orchid

this is one of auction of first blackcat. cant see your nickname mr Robbie is same as blackcat. so how is it possible ?

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

02-13-2011 21:12 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
RobbiePattenx

really sorry thought it was on other world

02-13-2011 22:24 RobbiePattenx is offline Search for Posts by RobbiePattenx Add RobbiePattenx to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

blackcat on underworld was also my first account i traded that one after like 2 months so i doubt either account was yours

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
02-14-2011 11:53 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
RobbiePattenx

blackcat was traded to me when it was 107 points i used to be hellmaker2 quit when i had blackcat.... so forgot password havent seen it since

02-14-2011 19:59 RobbiePattenx is offline Search for Posts by RobbiePattenx Add RobbiePattenx to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Necropolis » I m taking account blackcat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH