Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Tiny Tearaway » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tiny Tearaway
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Tiny Tearaway Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm probably the most "look back in the past and laugh" guys you'll ever meet. I don't know what came over me, but I had this sudden impulse to search my name up on the forums. After doing that, I found I was quite the tearaway:

My utterly defiant attitude:
My clan
quote:
Post a message link to the siege report (from under the fight, not the adress) or you will get a warning.

Outclassed Evan, outclassed( I don't even remember a warning for not doing that...)

My Problem with the Rules:
Rules And Regulations?
My noobishness:
Problem Equiping an Item
quote:
ID in game: Lake

._.

And my crying faced midden:
stolen account
quote:
Dear any high up person in the game

Big Grin

Boy how much I've matured since then xD Have any of you ever looked back on what you've posted and just laughed?!

PS: Save me posting another thread:

Is there anyway to shut off the auto-refresh on Safari-iPod touch. If I open a new tab away from Bw, and leave Bw's tab unactive for a certain amount of time, when I go back to the tab, it refreshes. It's really annoying when you need links from a report etc, and you typing out a message to send with the links.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by franz: 02-14-2011 00:34.

02-14-2011 00:29 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Tiny Tearaway

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH