Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Homeless Lions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Homeless Lions 12 Votes - Average Rating: 7.0012 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

Homeless Lions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HLL is recruiting new members.
WE ARE SEEKING ACTIVE-MOTIVATED PLAYERS

At the moment we seeking gun users, if you shoot hard knock at the door and we will make a place for you!

If you look for a nice clan where you can grow and have fun, you're welcome among the Lions!
We offer the knowledge of experienced players, z3 swaps, help for tasks, expo, quests, and building items.. and a nice team who can help you become a great player and knock to down any mob in short time!

If your expectations are high we'll try to meet it!
if u are seeking a nice clan just knock and introduce yourself to Grindgore!

Requirements: log in every day
read clan messages

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by grind: 12-18-2011 22:50.

02-14-2011 07:06 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by grind
RE: Homeless Lions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
02-21-2011 10:45 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

RE: Homeless Lions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up
02-28-2011 23:04 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

up
z4 recruiting still open
03-07-2011 15:09 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

up still recruiting
04-09-2011 07:15 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

up
08-29-2011 13:04 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

up
12-18-2011 22:51 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now recruiting

11-11-2012 13:44 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Firetrap
Lord

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a decent active clan, I can tell you, I know the place, it is here. What we have are a very particular set of skills; skills we have acquired over a very long time. Skills that make us a nightmare for people that stand in our path. If you join now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 11-13-2012 22:32.

11-13-2012 22:31 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
Regulations of 'Recruitment' section:

4. You can 'up' your recruitment thread once every 7 days. Posts by your clan members are also considered as 'ups'

Created by KruczoCzarny, translated by Evangelion.

+1 for breaking the rules

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-17-2012 15:08 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Firetrap
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
Now recruiting

12-26-2012 10:44 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Ace Rimmer

images/avatars/avatar-1104.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2013
Race in game: Beastmaster

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a decent active clan, I can tell you, I know the place, it is here. What we have are a very particular set of skills; skills we have acquired over a very long time. Skills that make us a nightmare for people that stand in our path. If you join now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ace Rimmer: 06-09-2013 12:37.

06-09-2013 12:36 Ace Rimmer is offline Search for Posts by Ace Rimmer Add Ace Rimmer to your Buddy List
L-Drago

Registration Date: 06-09-2013

up
06-16-2013 12:39 L-Drago is offline Search for Posts by L-Drago Add L-Drago to your Buddy List
L-Drago

Registration Date: 06-09-2013

HLL is now recruiting and looking for active members
02-24-2014 10:15 L-Drago is offline Search for Posts by L-Drago Add L-Drago to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Recruitment » Recruitment - Underworld » Homeless Lions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH