Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Equipment Suggestion » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Equipment Suggestion 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Night!

Lamp Equipment Suggestion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had an idea which i thought was quite a good idea so i am posting it to see wheather you like the idea or not,
We all know that there are the equipment for the different sex's but i prepose that you also make things that are for certain races and tattoo sets.
Like alot of people think that the absorber is under powered but if you make them some special item that is more powerful then say an item just for the beastmaster then you could actually equal out the different races this way.
Which my suggestions for this is something like were it says the requirements it goes like
Example:

Helmet (Only for Absorber)
Defence: 10
Effects: ????
Requirements: ?????
Selling price: 7 100 Lgo
Value: Nanites 110, Mana 251

This way it would be more fair and there will be special perks for each race more the there is now.

And for the tattos i was thinkin that maybe you add a single item, but give them a choice of like 3 items and they pick the one they think is the best. And there can only be the one item that they want they cant equip more then one of the tattoo items,
If you dont understand what i mean is

3 Choices example:

Ring/Amulet (Only for Black Knight)
Effects: 5% more critical chance, + Stats
Requirements: ?????

Effects: 10 more chance to hit, + Stats
Requirements: ????

Effects: 10% Hp bonus, + Stats
Requirements: ????

All the requirements would be the same for each of the different items but each one has a different power that enhances one of your tattoo's

How does this sound?

07-08-2008 22:19 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I personally think this owuld be a good idea. because say a Black knight is struggling to use his tattoos due to armour requirements, then maybe there could be specific BK plate that works for them, with lower requirements, and maybe say a minus to something or whatever to balance it.

I think this could work well

Your imperfection.
07-09-2008 01:33 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am a Black Knight Tongue and I agree with this idea and think it's a great suggestion because it is very hard to get the specific equipment to fit the tatoos. Good idea Wink

07-09-2008 07:58 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

I think that all the items would do would be to either level the playing field,

Or

Boost their natural effects ... you call the item a Soul Crystal to tie in with the stones thing and soul items can boost the players abbillities .. not stats??? But in that case it would almost def. need high stats and a negative (no neg. for rarer items =D)

i.e.

Soul Shard

Amulet (only for Absorber) {or for 2 of em maybe}

a) Effects: Luck +10, -10% HP &/or BP
b) Requirements: LvL 20, whatever
c) Selling price: 1,900
d) Value: Nanites 500, Mana 500

a) I chose luck up 10 bekus the other 2 races are have similar effects to the absorber.. this is easyer, other items would cover em all

b) the level should be low but increase a lot as lvl goes up

c) Average selling price

d) As its called soul, it would have a load of nanites and mana (that fits with the story)

Good Soul Shard

Amulet (only for Absorber)

Effects: Luck +15, -20% HP &/or BP
Requirements: LvL 60, whatever
Selling price: 7,905
Value: Nanites 700, Mana 909

Sumfin lyk that??

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 07-09-2008 09:25.

07-09-2008 09:19 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Interesting idea. But I would increase the selling price so they will be harder to find or let's say they can be found only on expos at 0,1% chance or something like that.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-09-2008 11:18 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kurosaki-Ichigo
Price Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tht was just an example hehe
the aactually selling price i would think would probaly be around 50000
and yes the rarity would be imensence i would expect so what i was thinking there was not only from expos but also a slight chance from completing a pillgramige test might give you a chance.
and also what i was thinkin is if they were in the aution the only the person of that type like (only for absorber) only an absorber could bid on it maybe, unless thats 2 hard to do

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kurosaki-Ichigo: 07-09-2008 12:14.

07-09-2008 11:34 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

Its possable, but a scipt like that could be used to make certain people not bid!!

Anyway, why cant a thought catacher buy absober items?? Even if its to buy it for a friend (buy it and sell it on when he has the stones) ..

Or use it to merge to create an item for himeself???

07-09-2008 14:45 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Kurosaki-Ichigo

it was only a suggestion to make it so that the items were special to each type of person...also the chances are that these wouldnt have mergin quilties more then likly

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kurosaki-Ichigo: 07-09-2008 14:55.

07-09-2008 14:54 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

"Anyway, why cant a thought catacher buy absober items?? Even if its to buy it for a friend (buy it and sell it on when he has the stones) ..

Or use it to merge to create an item for himself??? "

What would he merge it for, when they would be rare enough to earn an awful lot of stones. if you make it so that the person who can buy them is only those who can use them. To stop those of huge ranks hoarding them.

Also if they weren't possible to merge then that'd be good.

I ain't got a clue what you mean by Soul Shards. It just seems you are trying to make a rip off of what has already been suggested

Your imperfection.
07-09-2008 15:13 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

Im not trying to rip it off!!

Usually, suggestions are totally ignored!!

I only replied to the bit on race, not tatoos, go back and look, the bit on race was smaller than tatoo and not filled in almost at all!! (no offence kuro)

I think that this is a good idea, so i gave a representation of what it could be like!! The tatoo had more text (maybe Kuro likes that style more) so i gave a bit more to the race bit ..

quote:
What would he merge it for, when they would be rare enough to earn an awful lot of stones.

Maybe he wants one for himself and has saved up enuf to buy one??? But isnt strong enough to get one???

Also, im going down the line of rebalencing!!! The item doesnt HAVE to be impossable to aquire if all it does is put the player to a neutral stance race wise!!! Some items can be waay hard to get, not all of em!!!

How am i trying to rip anything off??????
>={

EDIT: BTW, soul shard as in a pendant or the like, shard as its just a scraping of a stone, big enough to go around the neck, it wouldnt be cut or anything as it came about when the stones did. I was using an EXAMPLE ... they 'could' be called soul items, then i went on to give an example!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 07-09-2008 15:31.

07-09-2008 15:27 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Kurosaki-Ichigo

The only reason i didnt go into detail about what wouuld be on the item is because i dont no all the races advantages and disavantages, and i thought that it would be best for the game admin to decide that without any influence

im not having a go im just letting you no why i didnt elaborate on the race bit.
but im glad people like my idea =D

07-09-2008 17:24 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

Ok, im sorri!!

No more posts from me!! (too embarressed now)

Sorri!!

07-09-2008 20:35 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

i do agree that it is a good idea, but i think that the items and there aaffects should model the race

form example
raging amulet
[beastmasters only]
+ 1 attack per weapon -10hp per attack

ceremonial amulet
[cultists only]
+10% chance attacker is prevented from attacking agility-5 perception-3

manuplating amulet
[thaughtcatchers only]
5% attacker attacks self +5% chance attacker hits crit hit

draining amulet
[absorbers only]
5% chance wep damage is added to health char defence = -10

or something similer, as for tatooes that would be good but due to the large numbers of tattoees that could be difficult
07-09-2008 21:58 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Indeed. But I actually think we need both race and tattoo.

Imagine this:

Champion Platemail (Only for Black Knight)

Armour
Defence: 40
Effects: +0% Critical chance, +10% Hit Points, -15% Blood Pointa
Requirements: LEVEL: 35, STRENGTH: 50, AGILITY: 50
Selling price: ????

Ect. It improves for each time, for the next level of tattoo, if you get what I mean.

Sorta to give the Black Knight the ability to use their tattoos with ease (more ease)

Your imperfection.
07-09-2008 23:56 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

the only problems i see now is that it would unbalance a lot of tatooes, for example bk may be hard to get, but it definatly pays off in the end. some tattoes are easier to use, but dont have as great effects, its all about find ing the right combination.
also you have to be carefull what you give each tatooe, for example i somehow dont think diablo would complain if gunman got +15 damage do you
07-10-2008 18:15 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Neither would I Bobalob. I'm a gunner too.

Yes you would have to be careful. however the thing is that you'd balance it. Maybe a gunner would get a perception item, and then it'd have a negative effect on something else.

However compare Zerker to BK, the Zerker is far weaker once both are full, being honest here, what the Zerker can do the BK can do better (cept 1h), however the BK is a struggle. but say a Zerker item, would make item defence=o BUT makes all defence from items become character defence, so they still get the bonus without having to forfeit the tattoo.

Your imperfection.
07-11-2008 00:32 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

you say it would unbalance alot of tattoo's pesonally i think there unbalanced now as it is so it would balance them to be honest

07-21-2008 11:11 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-12-2008
Clan: BLP !

Raxis - ur wrong man...what BK can do, zerker can always do better xD that the true sentence xD ur is a false. Zerek will have same number of attacks, more agi, more critical, more dmg from single hit. Anything more to add?
07-21-2008 14:39 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

@zizu: the zerker tat would be better is one handed melee was used coz you can get more agility, but if both were maxed and both used 2 handed melee then BK would be better coz they would have 5 attacks.
07-21-2008 14:43 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

lol how BK would get 5 attacks? With g+5 speed? And what about def then? xD im talking about present situation, where zerker is far more better in 2h weapon then BK
07-21-2008 15:32 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008
Clan: Source

sure the BK has more advantages than the zerker, I disagree Zuzi, Zerker is worser than the BK...

I think Raxis is correct

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 7 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 07-21-2008 16:03.

07-21-2008 15:55 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

So you basically want it to be easy to reach your tattoos, if they are useful then they aren't meant to be easy so I think tattoos a bad idea. However I think that race items would be useful and define the races as they are supposed to be.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
07-21-2008 16:48 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

so lets compare present BK to present zerker with 2h weapon, lets say they have lvl60 both, and both are BM.
BK stuff
G helmet of Adrenaline +5 [ str/agi +18 , 30 def ]
G vest of death sower +4 [agi + 22, 50 def]
2x G rings of youth +5 [str +13/agi +9]
1x G amulet of accuracy [ agi +18]
P elvish shorts +1 [agi +39, def 36 ]
G murderous mace +5 [ agi + 26, crit +35% ,-30 to hit]

With such stuff he can use lvl4 tatoo so he gets bonus :

+60 to hit
+22% to crit
+1 attack, +5% hp

Overall bonuses :
+141 agility
+44 str
57% to crit
3 attacks
+30 to hit
116 def

Now lets calulate same lvl zerker
G hat of adrenaline +5 [agi/str + 18, app +18]
G elvish cape +2 [agi +29, crit +18%]
2x G titanium ring of accuracy [str +6/ agi +11 ]
Titanium chain of levitation +3 [str +13/ agi +7 ]
P elvish shorts +1 [agi +39 ]
G murderous Mace of suicide +1 [agi + 58] yeah, this one is ilvl 72 xD but this wont change a lot.

bonusus from tatoo :
dmg +16
hp +5%
3 attacks
+5% crit

Overall bonuses

agi + 173
str + 48 [+5 comes from titanium set ]
51% chance to critical
3 attacks
-27 to hit

So zerker will have 32 more Agi, and 4 more STR and 6% lower crit chance. Ofc it could be build up on tigers set to improve the critical but im too lazy to calculate that xD
IMHO 32 more agi is far more better then 100 def difference xD
07-21-2008 18:21 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

@zizu: BK can get 5 attacks when tat is maxed.
07-21-2008 18:25 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

ehm.. use same rings/amulets and give weapon some agility suffix to BK and then compare.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
07-21-2008 18:27 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
bobalob57
Viking

yeh you are giving zerker better equipment there, an i just want toi point out that anyne going mellee against the bk will have their wep damage redused by a huge amount.

maybe i could suggest the equip, or at least give you an idea of it

assualt cap of adreniline
field chainmail of deathsower
elvish shorts
titan chain of levitation
2x titan ring of accuracy
murdourous mace of bloodsucker

cant be bothered working out what it would all give at if you had everything upgraded to what you could use it all at at lv 60, but dont forget the damage reduction against mellee because of the armour, at least 100

also it doesnt matter if the bk has lower agility, it has a huge +hit which is REALLY usefull
07-21-2008 19:09 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

@james : show me those five attackes with 7x def on armor O_o
@mortis : only suffix with agility on weapon is suicide which gives 0 def so BK cant use it
@bobalob: Did u ever saw req of assault adrenaline?
Did u even count app that titanium levi and titanium youth needs? Its 80+ app, without hat on head no chance to get such app. Another thing, assault hat of adrenaline +5 req 68 lvl, 65 str.
Did u saw field chainmail of deathsower reqs? on +4 its 81 str if im correct xD
If u want to discuss, first prepare arguments to this discussion
07-21-2008 20:03 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

@ zizu, somone said if both tats were maxed which would be better and i said it is obvious BK would as if it was maxed they would have 5 attacks, however it will be ages before somone even gets 4.
07-21-2008 20:05 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

but how u want to have 5 attacks ? with lets say even lvl3 of tatoo and at least 100 agility to hit anything? Show me it xD
07-21-2008 20:09 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

2 attacks from wepon one form tattoo
and 2 from speed or one form speed and one form solar set
07-21-2008 20:24 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

now show me req of xxx of speed that got 32 def to get ur tatoo working
solar set gets +1 attack on g+1 when it has item def = 0 so solar set isnt a good idea for BK
07-21-2008 20:29 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

fine by me, considering this is pretty amazing equip ect why dont you use 2X titan ring of easiness an titan ammy of easiness? a decent base boost of appearance + the stat requirments are lowered

this would also serve to lower the requirments of assualt cap of adreniline, or maybe yu could use an assualt hard hat of adreniline, is that better?

also as i said the +hit is important, in your example there was a differance in hit of 57, thats a huge differance an could prove quite crucial
07-21-2008 20:56 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

If u put those titanium easiness so the agi diff will go like crazy to around 70 and 3 to hit equals 1 agi, u will have a max of +60 to hit [cuz -30 on mace] so its like 20 agi.
07-21-2008 21:01 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

Basically
BK has more attacks ie 5 (thanks to Speed and Tattoo, total +3 attacks, not including good murderous mace (+1)), and is better than the zerker
http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?titl...os#Black_Knight

so in total 6 attacks, 2 from mace, 2from speed, 1 from tattoo and 1 from solar

and zerker is rubbish
http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?title=Tattoos#Berserker
and yeah, the zerker has better equipment then BK, so that wasn't fair

so does anyone have any questions? BK is better...

quote:
Originally posted by Zizu
so lets compare present BK to present zerker with 2h weapon, lets say they have lvl60 both, and both are BM.
BK stuff
G helmet of Adrenaline +5 [ str/agi +18 , 30 def ]
G vest of death sower +4 [agi + 22, 50 def]
2x G rings of youth +5 [str +13/agi +9]
1x G amulet of accuracy [ agi +18]
P elvish shorts +1 [agi +39, def 36 ]
G murderous mace +5 [ agi + 26, crit +35% ,-30 to hit]

Overall bonuses :
+141 agility
+44 str
57% to crit
3 attacks
+30 to hit
116 def

Now lets calulate same lvl zerker
G hat of adrenaline +5 [agi/str + 18, app +18]
G elvish cape +2 [agi +29, crit +18%]
2x G titanium ring of accuracy [str +6/ agi +11 ]
Titanium chain of levitation +3 [str +13/ agi +7 ]
P elvish shorts +1 [agi +39 ]
G murderous Mace of suicide +1 [agi + 58] yeah, this one is ilvl 72 xD but this wont change a lot.

Overall bonuses
agi + 173
str + 48 [+5 comes from titanium set ]
51% chance to critical
3 attacks
-27 to hit

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 8 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 07-22-2008 12:47.

07-22-2008 12:34 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Raxis
Set Abominae

The Zerker I will conced is more powerful early on, only because they are not limited by which suffix's and prefix's they can use. Give them the solar set and they kick backside, give them vengeance or suicide and they are insane...

The Black Knight is more powerful ONCE they max out, which is what I was talking about...

Your imperfection.
07-22-2008 12:46 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

try to learn some polish and read the disccusion on polish forum xD
anyway nhan ho - solar gives item defence = 0 so it cant be used by BK
and show me xxx of speed that has 32 armor to suit the tatoo req. Speed gets 2 attacs at g+5 so i really want to see even g vest of speed +5 and its req.

edit. no offence ofc xD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zizu: 07-22-2008 14:40.

07-22-2008 14:40 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I already said about solar set Zizu

quote:
The Zerker I will conced is more powerful early on, only because they are not limited by which suffix's and prefix's they can use. Give them the solar set and they kick backside, give them vengeance or suicide and they are insane...

Regardless. I can think of one that may do it, but you are right the requirements are insane.

Your imperfection.
07-22-2008 15:29 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

ok then 5 attacks, it will still make no diference that BK is better than Zerker tho Tongue Big Grin

lets see if I'm right Speed don't take away the defence or adds so Big Grin

Suit
Armour (Only for males)
Defence: 4
Effects: REPUTATION +3, APPEARANCE +4, AGILITY -1
Requirements: LEVEL: 9, STRENGTH: 7, APPEARANCE: 15, CHARISMA: 12
Selling price: 750 Lgo
Value: Nanites 0, Mana 0

heres the normal right? Roll Eyes
I tried upgrading it and the defence increased by 2, so lets skip up to (+5), so the defence should be 14, at good it gives like 3-5 instead, so skip up to Good (+5)
there you go its over the defence which you need, the defence should be like over 30

you don't need the stats, you need your brain, just times it and awhola!!!Smile
if you get the bit, then theres your proof, its over the reqiurements Roll Eyes

its like 4 defence x 10upgrades = 40 defence Big Grin (so the estimate is 40 or a little less)
if you get it, its confusing explaining it =.= Roll Eyes
any questions for Mr.Ho? Yeah its confusing Roll Eyes Big Grin

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 07-22-2008 19:54.

07-22-2008 19:49 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Raxis
Set Abominae

Alright nan Ho... now add the requirements for that. then add the requirements if it were a vest of speed

Your imperfection.
07-23-2008 15:46 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

one thing...check its lvl req on even good +1 xDD lets hope it will be lower then lvl60 xD
not mentioning that with such agility u wouldnt be able to hit even a offensive sniper builded around crit chance from elvish/tiger's set xDD
07-23-2008 16:34 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Equipment Suggestion

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH