Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Chance To Hit & Easiness » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chance To Hit & Easiness 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Banksy

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: A.S - ISPE

Shocked Chance To Hit & Easiness Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Two Pronged Question!

First off im sorry if this is anywere else but i looked and couldn't spot one...

Whats the Max Easiness cap you can have?

And and

How does the chance to hit work with Ranged weapons? I know how it works with melee and with guns, But ranged has me confuddled!

Thanks!
02-18-2011 19:17 Banksy is offline Search for Posts by Banksy Add Banksy to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dont know about easiness but heres the ranged found in tutoral

in case of ranged weapons sum of perception and agility is taken into account (in case of hitting and dodging)
02-18-2011 19:21 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

RE: Chance To Hit & Easiness Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Banksy
Whats the Max Easiness cap you can have?

50%
quote:
Originally posted by Banksy
How does the chance to hit work with Ranged weapons? I know how it works with melee and with guns, But ranged has me confuddled!

- add the attackers agility and perception,
- multiply the total by 3,
- add/substract any chance to hit bonuses/penalties your gear gives you,
- add 70(that's the base chance to hit),
- multiply the total by 1.3 if you're using legendary weapon
- substract enemys total(agility+perception) multiplied by 3

and there you have it Wink

quote:
IGN: Atomos

02-18-2011 19:25 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Banksy

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: A.S - ISPE

Thread Starter Thread Started by Banksy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thankies!

Also what is the equivalent of +30 'chance to hit' as stats?
Its explained for melee (3/1) and guns (2/1, I think) but not for ranged?
02-18-2011 21:47 Banksy is offline Search for Posts by Banksy Add Banksy to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

It would be +1/3 Wink , it's also 1/3 for guns, it's 1/2 only on necro type serwers(except R1PL).

quote:

02-18-2011 21:53 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Max Easiness is 50%? From where you have this info?

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-19-2011 11:41 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: D.B.

From polish tutorial :p

Reason why UK tutorial don't have that information is that maybe or someone just forget to wrote it here..

last line here:

http://wiki.bloodwars.interia.pl/index.p...two%C5%9B%C4%87

02-19-2011 12:27 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Thats nice, but anyone can write that to wiki. Was it ever confirmed by Admins?

02-19-2011 14:00 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

If you ever play on necro type serwers try to wear jewellery of easiness that reduces requirements by more than 50%, you'll see it for yourself Wink .

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 02-19-2011 14:40.

02-19-2011 14:39 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: UTA aka BC

for sure max easiness is 50%

02-19-2011 14:41 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

yeah i have seen it on necro server but only because easiness items are easier to find, but what about underworld server? does the easiness still cap at 50% fair enough saying it but has anyone had an example?

Necro knows me as Gjallar
02-19-2011 14:55 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Ok, I did test on Underworld and I was able to reach 54% easiness from my race, level and 3 easiness items, but the real maximum was 50%, so I can confirm it.

02-19-2011 23:27 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

max easiness 50% equal to lv105 (non absorber and no easiness bonus from tattoo),
anyone can confirm this ? incase my calculation was wrong.

maybe act3 add some easiness effect too so less than lv105.

npc son's name : cpu

04-28-2011 05:44 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by npc
max easiness 50% equal to lv105 (non absorber and no easiness bonus from tattoo),
anyone can confirm this ? incase my calculation was wrong.

maybe act3 add some easiness effect too so less than lv105.

lvl 115 is 50% easiness not 105

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-28-2011 09:59 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Chance To Hit & Easiness

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH