Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Shirt of Toughness (+3) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shirt of Toughness (+3)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Killer23

Registration Date: 07-05-2008

Shirt of Toughness (+3) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HOW MUCH WOULD THESE BE WORTH

Shirt of Toughness (+3)
Good Shuriken
Shuriken of Long Range (+3)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Killer23: 07-09-2008 15:24.

07-09-2008 15:08 Killer23 is offline Search for Posts by Killer23 Add Killer23 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Killer23
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ive seen a good shuriken go for a LS before, but i usually see them end with no bid at all!! Even seen a perfect shuriken end with a BS Shocked

07-09-2008 15:33 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Killer23

Thread Starter Thread Started by Killer23
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey wat about

Serrated Knuckle-duster of Conqueror (+3)
07-09-2008 15:38 Killer23 is offline Search for Posts by Killer23 Add Killer23 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Killer23
DemonDude
Lord

Not sure, gives a good loada perception if im right!! So if u get a buyer for that it can go for a LS =]

Depends on its stats??? (hint) lol

07-09-2008 15:41 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Killer23

Thread Starter Thread Started by Killer23

Damage: 5 - 6
Effects: Hit -6, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +5, all weapons damage +3, REPUTATION +11, KNOWLEDGE +8
07-09-2008 15:53 Killer23 is offline Search for Posts by Killer23 Add Killer23 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Killer23
DemonDude
Lord

I dont think many people would use it an attack item .. but i use a similar item for questing, but compared to stuff like suicide with +40 damage and others with +20 agillity, it doesnt compare!!

I wud say dont expect much more than a LS.. but more than likely less!!

Use it yourself for questing?? At +4 you get +14 rep and 9 or 10 knowledge!!! mine dusnt give me agil, so yours is even better (u bum lol)

07-09-2008 16:08 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Shirt of Toughness (+3)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH