Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Autobot banned??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Autobot banned???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wezman1492

Registration Date: 06-17-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Autobot banned??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WTH

All i did was refresh my browser...so now I will miss expo..I was on luck quests so I will miss 17 of those...and my clan mate was waiting for trade...UMMM I would think that admins would be happy to have active players on this server.

BTW//when i was unjustly banned for 5 days there was no apology and no reimbursement for the premium days I lost..I guess I will start looking for a different game to play..cuz this is really getting lame. Yup I said it.

IGN=namzew
02-21-2011 03:14 wezman1492 is offline Search for Posts by wezman1492 Add wezman1492 to your Buddy List
Ichor jnr

Registration Date: 11-19-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It only bans you for an hour right?
02-21-2011 03:44 Ichor jnr is offline Search for Posts by Ichor jnr Add Ichor jnr to your Buddy List
wezman1492

Registration Date: 06-17-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Thread Starter Thread Started by wezman1492
RE: Autobot banned??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes an hour..how many times have you booked luck with your clan ..you wait all day and then someone else is using it and went offline with it. Pretty frustrating isn't it??

IGN=namzew
02-21-2011 04:11 wezman1492 is offline Search for Posts by wezman1492 Add wezman1492 to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you can try underworld (without trade) server,

if you still didnt enjoy,
probably you better start to start looking another game.

autoban should reduce to 15minutes than 1 hour.
an hour too long, it can miss two expo as well.

anyone wanna try autoban ?
easy, no need to refresh few times, just click buy/sell junk at shop repeatly.
+90% success, you will often get autoban like me.

quote:
Originally posted by wezman1492
when i was unjustly banned for 5 days there was no apology and no reimbursement for the premium days I lost

Im sure you should appeal, 5 days are enough to do some expo and some quest,

check bw team uk (szej have 2 position, admin+operator),
they are reduced, its true no hope in here.

play without premium is best option on bw uk,
ofc if you clan leader you must buy (once/more) premium.

npc son's name : cpu

02-21-2011 10:04 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Autobot banned???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH