Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Language :/ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Language :/
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Language :/ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

message ID: 977
his nick: Uncle_Sucker

:| :| :|

sorry for my english xD

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DrGreenthumb: 03-01-2007 23:06.

03-01-2007 09:02 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do you still have it in your messagebox?

03-01-2007 16:30 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by DrGreenthumb
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ofc Smile

http://r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&...mid=9778&type=2

but he have vacation mode now :/

sorry for my english xD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DrGreenthumb: 03-01-2007 17:39.

03-01-2007 17:37 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

You reported id: 977 in the first post Wink .

He'll get banned for 48h as soon as he returns from vacation.

03-01-2007 20:53 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by DrGreenthumb

oh... I'm sorry xD

thx for that Smile

sorry for my english xD
03-01-2007 21:02 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Banned as promised Wink

04-01-2007 00:42 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Language :/

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH