Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » poh sieges » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page poh sieges
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

poh sieges Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is there any clans wanting poh sieges? coz i noticed that many players can only expo a few times a month which sucks. nd regeneration costs are sky high and well bit boring these days without the sieges :/
let me know.
old tiger_claw.... Hll member.
02-23-2011 20:01 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

contact him on the account The mighty Boosh and im sure we can arrange something Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-23-2011 20:11 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I of course can't speak for my clan, but as a player I'm in.

I don't think BoS shares my viewpoint, but i'd be happy to join a siege.

[But I wouldnt want to leave BoS in the next few weeks in order to participate. After that I would be happy to join a temporary clan for a siege, but would return afterwards]

02-23-2011 20:25 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » poh sieges

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH