Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » Tutorial » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tutorial
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Tutorial Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I apologise if this is the wrong place to post this. But I am not sure where else to.

Aura's are supposed to work regardless of whether you may the requirements correct? If so then why is it that Assassin (And I believe Gangsta) do not have the line

"Tatoo requirements do not apply to the last tatoo in the path (the experience tatoo):"

Surely this is an error?

Your imperfection.
07-10-2008 01:33 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Deleted my post, i understand the question proper lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 08-10-2008 12:13.

08-10-2008 01:01 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

RE: Tutorial Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
I apologise if this is the wrong place to post this. But I am not sure where else to.

Aura's are supposed to work regardless of whether you may the requirements correct? If so then why is it that Assassin (And I believe Gangsta) do not have the line

"Tatoo requirements do not apply to the last tatoo in the path (the experience tatoo):"

Surely this is an error?

You can change it if you like. Somebody probably took them away for a joke.

08-10-2008 11:47 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

aura's work all the time, but sometimes there is an aura on an tattoo with also an other effect.

if you then not meet the requirements then only the aura will work and the other effect wont.
08-10-2008 12:29 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raxis

yes but the sniper has the description, and it has that extra attack on the exp tattoo. The Assassin doesn't have it though

Your imperfection.
08-10-2008 13:01 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

then its as scillage said someones just taken it out of the tutorial
go by what it says in the game or what players of that path have told you
08-10-2008 13:03 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

Assassin doesn't get the second attack if that's what you mean.

(first edit)
Ah, I think it see what you mean. I think it specifies that the requirements don't apply so that ppl looking at the list can see that they get the second attack even if they don't meet the requirements, along with the Aura. So you can basically wear what you like as a Sniper with that maxed tattoo and have the second attack and the Aura.

(second edit)
It specifies that the requirements aren't necessary for Gunman and Gangsta aswell, which is weird cos they have the same standard aura only as Assassin and all other classes. Maybe who ever put it in there only did so because they were Gun only tattoos. (Assassin gun&melee)

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Serafine: 08-10-2008 13:26.

08-10-2008 13:18 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Raxis
Set Abominae

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raxis

I think it's a lapse, they forgot halfway thorugh lol

Your imperfection.
08-11-2008 00:16 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Narrations/Descriptions » Tutorial

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH