Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R2 Necropolis » Buying low level Equipment » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Buying low level Equipment
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
sosolidliam

Registration Date: 02-24-2011
Clan: WJS

Buying low level Equipment Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I. Looking for Equipment ranging from Level 1 - 20 (Mainly +Agi weapons) But as a new player also looking to increase my understanding of the game and gain better armor and accessories as well.
II. Willing to pay for the items via junk.
III. Offers to be made by PM or forums.
IV. Looking to enhance my character in game as a new player it's hard to compete, hoping for some advice and to upgrade my gear from the basic shop items.

Thanks in advance

Edit: Oops sorry my in game name is Jaeden

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sosolidliam: 02-24-2011 21:00.

02-24-2011 20:33 sosolidliam is offline Search for Posts by sosolidliam Add sosolidliam to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for sosolidliam
bocochoco

Registration Date: 01-07-2011

RE: Buying low level Equipment Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sosolidliam
I. Looking for Equipment ranging from Level 1 - 20 (Mainly +Agi weapons) But as a new player also looking to increase my understanding of the game and gain better armor and accessories as well.
II. Willing to pay for the items via junk.
III. Offers to be made by PM or forums.
IV. Looking to enhance my character in game as a new player it's hard to compete, hoping for some advice and to upgrade my gear from the basic shop items.

Thanks in advance

Can't find your username for BW...I can help. I need to clear out my armoury
PM me in game...
my tag has my ingame name

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=28082
02-24-2011 20:38 bocochoco is offline Homepage of bocochoco Search for Posts by bocochoco Add bocochoco to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R2 Necropolis » Buying low level Equipment

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH