Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Flame Thrower Complaint (spoilers in here aswell) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Flame Thrower Complaint (spoilers in here aswell) 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Question Flame Thrower Complaint (spoilers in here aswell) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Has anyone ever seen the flame thrower???
Those who have seen it, would even give it a second look, because it useless!!

Flame thrower (+1)
Two-handed gun
Damage: 17 - 52
Effects: Hit -11, chance for critical hit +54 %, ignores 100 % of opponent`s defence

Dmg
The damage would make sense in normal vampire fiction, with vamps being almost immortal, but if a normal crap club can kill one, then a flamethrower can melt one!!! So I think the minimal damage should be a bit higher, but it’s not a concern!!
Stats
The hit -11 makes sense if you look at it in a way of it shooting a bit of flame for a few seconds!!
Who would use a flamethrower like that???
If I had a flamethrower and a big vampire is looking at me with a perfect hunting rifle, I’m guna hold the trigger until he is burnt to a crisp!!! So I think it should get a few more attacks!!! And a flamethrower has a wide area of effect, so no matter what, he should be hit!!

Critical hit... how does a flamethrower get a critical hit???
'Oh no, you’ve burnt my feet, now I can’t walk'
... I think a vamp could fight through the pain... considering he’s guna die if he don’t!!!

Ignore defence makes sense!!

We explanation of flame

It works through a load of different methods, sum better than others!!

NORMAL
Expelling ignited gas at people
Widest area of effect, just flame.. smallest dmg

GOOD
Shooting Ignited liquid at people
Sticks to people, keeping them on fire, average dmg... should take extra damage a turn from a burning effect?? maybe use crit hit here.. Maybe

PERFECT
Super Heated plasma fired at people!!
This is considered a flamethrower, even though there’s no flame!! The plasma doesn’t put u on fire, it melts u!! Think of it like shooting lava at people =D.. HUGE dmg .. Maybe like the suicide weapons with +XX dmg, and its here that critical hit would start to be used

If you work on those concepts from gas being normal, liquid being good and plasma being perfect, then not only are you making it sooo much more realistic, but making it a usable weapon!!

Though, then it’s too good for one weapon, but u have to be careful with a flamethrower, it isn’t all shoot and them jump behind a rock.. It may explode on u, and in this destroyed universe, id say the materials are a little worse off than today!!!

So u could have say, take a bit of damage a turn, whether u hit enemy or not.. And have an explosion effect that could do 200 dmg to u!?!?! You could use a trigger for it, say enemy hits u a certain amount, or does a certain range of dmg?? etc (not the best few ideasw, but the BW team is creative, they could think of somthing)

And as it gets upgraded everything gets higher
Amount of dmg u do wouldn’t really?? But that passive damage would!!
Say they take 20 damage a turn, or every two attacks they make they get burn dmg??
And every turn u take 10-20 dmg.. from heat of gun being extreme or fire spurting out on u??

So if they attack loads, then they will be worse off =]

Adds an entire new dimension to the game=]

Anyway, if u dont like these ideas, just member, im only trying to say that the Flame Thrower is in need of sum updating!! Its useless right now!! Its not like comparing two handed and one handed guns!! There are people who use both.. i never even heard of sumone who uses a flamethrower???

Any opinions??

07-10-2008 10:48 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I personally feel the flame thrower is awful as a general weapon. I mean compare it to the sniper rifle. So much more damage for a decent sniper, the flame thrower ahs just too high requirements to be useful on this server

Your imperfection.
07-10-2008 14:10 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not even the requirement!!

The sniper does 50-50 damage!!!

The flame 17-52 damage on +1 (i can only merge to get, dunno what it is on +0)

And for such a kewl weapon, it should be better!!

Its the kind of weapon, that when u hear about it, u go what!!!!

07-10-2008 14:47 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Its the same (well, almost) with Desert Eagle. It might be that flamethrower gets additional attack later on, I don't know. I gree with the idea that the Flamethrower needs fixing as the Semi auto sniper did.

07-10-2008 14:52 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Well not really. Because it is more likely that you will have much better sniper than flanme anyway, leading to far more damage. Unless the flame thrower gets lots of attacks the sniper is still better

Your imperfection.
07-10-2008 14:53 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

I never nu the semi auto was fixed.. how long ago?? Il have to go and have a look at mine (soo glad i kept it now =D)

Whats rong with the desert eagle??

I use two magnums and although they have lower max attack, they have higher min attack and i beat people who use uzis, scorpios and berretas (though they are usually weaker thyan me and anyone else who uses 1 handed guns are waaay stronger =[)

Anyway, I think that it just makes sense to up the Flame Thrower in some sort of special atatck!! Whether its the burn a turn and exploading thing, or its a melt ability, and take away an attack
(once per battle, i.e. hunting rifle gets 2 attacks instead of 3, sniper keeps 1 atatck, two handed guns lose one each if u are lucky enough to get the melt atatck twice {only exception to once a battle})

Anyone got any other ideas as to how it shuld be updated??

They most likely use my ideas as its too long a job for the BW team. But any idea, no matter how big or small is appreciated =]

07-10-2008 15:19 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

One more attack aat lets say +4 or +5 and the flamethrower would be usable.

07-10-2008 16:12 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
One more attack aat lets say +4 or +5 and the flamethrower would be usable.

Hardly, unless the requirments are lowered no one will be able to use it, nor will they want to, they'll just go for a sniper rifle.
07-10-2008 16:38 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
DemonDude
Lord

Ah a mod.!!. Brilliant!!

What do you think of the stuff i mentioned up top??

Is any of it useable??

Examples

Flame Thrower

Damage: 20-30

Effects: Hit +20, 3 attacks a round, - 10 HP a turn, Ignor 100% Armor, chance of explosion on hit 5-10%

Stats: Up to u.. my way, they are fine kus the weapon is kla =D

Good Flame Thrower

Damage 40-50

Effects: Hit +10, 2 attacks a round, -20 HP passive damage to enemy on first hit, -15 HP a turn, ignor 100% Armor, Chance of explosion on hit 7-13%

Perfect Flame Thrower

Damage 60-70

Effects: Hit -10, 1 attack a round, -35 HP passive damage to enemy on first hit, -28HP a turn, ignor 100% of armor, Chance of explosion on Hit 13-16%, stop enemy extra attack 5%

Normal- You Lose MAX 100 HP, chance of explosion 1/20

Good- Enemy Lose MAX 200 HP, You Lose MAX 150 HP, chance of explosion 1/15

Perfect- Enemy Lose MAX 350 HP, You Lose MAX 280 HP, chance of explosion 1/10

If u wana use flame thrower, normal phase is guna b kinda poop =[
Good is really good
And perfect is a perfect killing machine!!

Considering both players life is goin down near equally and the passive damage to both could be a range, instead of 35 dmg, 20-40 dmg at final stage??? Then with the flamethrower only doing around 100-150 attack damage, multiple attackers get a huge benefir (hence the chance to take it away at a tiny 5% only on perfect??)

The hit % makes sense kus the gas spreads all over, the liquid is a constant fireing weapon, the plasma can only be fired for a few secs then u must stop for fear of melting ur gun and hands =O

Any thoughts???

07-10-2008 17:14 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

that would be quite good, but one thing that would help the flamethrower out is a load of extra attacks, for example 8 attacks per round but lower max damage.
also having the attacks all in a row would help a lot

another thing that would be good is in a seige it affects everyone, because as demon dude said it has a large area of affect, wouldnt a flamethrower be best used by just spraying it at everyone Big Grin
07-10-2008 18:21 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

Thats a very gud idea!!!

And with more people, the would be a higher chance of its low % effects being used!!

Like less attack 5%/ burn, around 40-50%

=]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 07-10-2008 18:29.

07-10-2008 18:26 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Raxis
Set Abominae

Hmm I think that would be good. But then the flame thrower may well be still too high to use. It would be usable if it were stronger than a sniper WITH lower requirements than now. I mean come on, it is currently absolute... I won't finish that... much like the heavy crossbow before it was fixed. I mean I found one in a quest long ago, and not even the top three players in the clan could use it effectively, at level 63 or something, for what it did (Basically a poor sniper).

I think that the main problem is the devs think these things up for the Moria server (I think thats the polish one) not for this server, and so we kinda get punished (They stop our attacks for one round Tongue ) for being on this one.

Your imperfection.
07-11-2008 00:54 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

well if we want it to be realistic here, there should only be one attack with huge damage but a - to hit. Then perhaps and extra attack on +5.

And if it exploded you would be left with no gun

07-11-2008 03:11 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
VonBudde

Registration Date: 04-11-2008

Another tweak could be to add an "damage over time"-component to it, so after You have hit Your target, He/She will be burned a little bit during each remaining rounds.

In addition, that effect could stack, or lower targets defence, hit-chance or crit-chance few % per round.
07-11-2008 12:43 VonBudde is offline Search for Posts by VonBudde Add VonBudde to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

quote:
damage over time

I been saying that from the start???

Lowering their defence could work if it didnt already ignor it all lol

quote:
And if it exploded you would be left with no gun

More in the sense of the fuel used exploading!! I dont imagine the flame melting the gun.. small explosion big enough to hurt u!!

Then at perfect, if it exploads, ur left with an attack with bare hands and an attack with shrapnel or somthing =D

quote:
well if we want it to be realistic here, there should only be one attack with huge damage

Noooo.. thats making a super powered sniper rifle. And how can u explain one attack with a flame thrower in realistic terms??

quote:
but a - to hit. Then perhaps and extra attack on +5.

Now your following trend, i would say - to hit is a bad idea as it would be one of the weapons that would hit almost no matter what, but i cant imagine u always having the full force of the gun if its sprayed at the enemy in order to get max hits and connect more often, kinda like skim the head and just about hit as it is a volitile weapon, so a big range makes sense!! But its to small as it is!! Maybe 38-60 normal.. normal +5 44-70

quote:
It would be usable if it were stronger than a sniper WITH lower requirements than now.

Yeah, i agree that the stats need to be lowered for it be a useable and functionable weapon, but if the effects that im on about are implemented, then slightly lower stats would make this a very VERY good weapon!!

A lot of people would start using it when they reach level 50-60+ (which is a good long away from my wee level 40, so im not just saying this kus i want a flamethrower =D)

Sori i been quite critacle in this.. think thats the right term

XD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 07-11-2008 19:43.

07-11-2008 19:38 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Raxis
Set Abominae

Your effects would make it far too powerful. It ignores defence yes, but DOT no, honestly it'd ruin anything other than snipers and assassins.

Your imperfection.
07-11-2008 21:00 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

Yeah, not all of these effects should be used, but a few at least!!!

And u can say that it may unbalence the everyone but gunners.. but everything has somthing that can counter it!!

Big point is that the flame thrower should be revamped!! Im just saying a few possablilities =]

07-11-2008 23:24 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Raxis
Set Abominae

I agree it should be revamped. but compared to the sniper it is pure awfulness ( I censored it meself)

Believe me, the Flamethrower would need an AWFUL lot of work to make it useful

Your imperfection.
07-11-2008 23:30 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

What do u think it should be like???

Flame thrower

Two-handed gun
Damage:
Effects:
Requirements:
Selling price: Lgo
Value: Nanites , Mana

07-11-2008 23:40 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Raxis
Set Abominae

I simply think that

This:
Damage: 17 - 52
Effects: Hit -11, chance for critical hit +54 %, ignores 100 % of opponent`s defence

Needs to be either a lower requirement, or souped up.

2 Attacks would be nice. Three better. That'd make it worthy of using as a sniper. The big weakness is the minimum damage. Even on a critiacal you can inflict less damage than max on a normal hit.

I think that for it's requirements it needs to be more like:

Two-handed gun
Damage: 70-85
Effects: Hit +20, Chance for critical hit 60%, ignores 100% defence, attacks 2

That'd be for it's current requirements.

Your imperfection.
07-11-2008 23:49 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

i think that the requments should be lowered a bit
damge the same and increase the attacks per round one per level like the suriken
it evens out cause the high requments will mean people can't equip it as easly and low damge will means critals could be lower than nonrmal
07-11-2008 23:51 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

I dont know!!

The requirment are so high that it may 'need' to put stats up as well, as you would need to deicate you equipment just to equiping the gun!! So sumone with a hunting rifle dedicated to perc. with it at 90 like most gunners around that level
(i think, ive seen links with ppl with it that high!!, no clue how they did it, i got a hard hat of pregog, and i cant get outa the 60s >=[)

E.g

Flame thrower

Two-handed gun
Damage: 20 - 60 0r 40 - 70

Effects: Hit +20, 3 attacks, -10 agillity,(cant move to much with it), +10 Rep (you would get a big rep. with it), +5 perc (to equal the other 2 handed guns) chance of critical hit +50 %, pass 80 % of opp def,

Requirements: LEVEL: 63, STRENGTH: 49, AGILITY: 24, PERCEPTION: 32, INTELLIGENCE: 55, KNOWLEDGE: 46

Think thats ok, or is it terrable??

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude: 07-12-2008 00:06.

07-12-2008 00:04 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Raxis
Set Abominae

Actually that is a very good idea.

A shuriken for two handed gunners. But htta would then totally ruin the DL tattoo's reason for existance.

However thee needs to be something that makes every critical worthwhile, doing more damage than any normal hit can

How many people can use this!
LEVEL: 63

To be honest I really think that the shuiken idea is right

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 07-12-2008 00:05.

07-12-2008 00:04 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

Do u mean by extra stats?? Or give it a load of attacks??

07-12-2008 00:08 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Raxis
Set Abominae

Reduce the stat requirements. Reduce the damage a little. keep critical chance, keep defense bypass and turn it into a shuriken, gaining attacks almost every level up. Maybe stopping at five

Your imperfection.
07-12-2008 00:15 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

nice, lets go get sum1 with the power!!!

hopefully they use aum if any of our ideas!!

think they will?? think theyl change it at all??

07-12-2008 00:21 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
Raxis
Set Abominae

We have to wait for SSejz. (I still can't spell it)

But I think that would be a much better idea. Make it powerful(er), but usable. I mean they redid the Heavy Crossbow, which was absolutely crippling for what it was. now it's pretty much the ranged sniper, and rather effective.

Your imperfection.
07-12-2008 00:32 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Szeszej? He's away for the weekend, as well as the other Admin's (probably) Wink He'll be back by Monday/Sunday.

quote:
Reduce the stat requirements. Reduce the damage a little. keep critical chance, keep defense bypass

I like that idea Wink
07-12-2008 09:47 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

So basically minibob, you like the idea of changing a flamethrower into a shotgun with worse damage ;p?

Give it a second attack
Higher damage - much higher.
same crit/ignore
Keep same reqs.

I doubt it's going to be useless in the far far future.

It may turn out to be like a composite bow - and just get a barrage of extra attacks when you get it past certain levels.

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

07-21-2008 01:38 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

are there any polish players that could give an insight to this theory?

07-21-2008 02:01 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

I do agree that the flame thrower looks like an extremely lousy weapon. But did anyone experiment with this weapon, test it for hidden properties. Who knows, it might even have some kind of area of effect property in sieges(if it don't, i think it should).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 07-21-2008 07:07.

07-21-2008 07:06 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008

Flamethrower, yeah give it a second attack, damage should be really high coz its a flamer, ignore defence should be 100%, make it like same stats as sniper but more damaging

or make the flamer have 5 attacks or 10 but the damage about 30 like a ak Tongue but ignore defence 100%

Remember The Name...

07-21-2008 10:23 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
DemonDude
Lord

It souldnt get a critcale hit either!! As it will do the same damage everywhere, but if it does get loads of hits and ignor armor, then the stat requirments make sense =]

07-21-2008 10:49 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Clan: DD

All your suggesting is to make the flamethrower like another gun - theres no chance.

instead of trying to change it why not try and get it, upgrade it and see what happens ;p?

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

07-21-2008 14:33 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

Heres my idea how its would look like:

Flamerthrower
Two-handed gun
Damage: 0-50
Effects: attacks per round: 1, ignores 100 % of opponent`s defence
Requirements: BLAH BLAH BLAH Tongue
Selling price: 80 000 Lgo
Value: Nanites 400, Mana 200

Flamerthrower (+1)
Two-handed gun
Damage: 0-55
Effects: attacks per round: 2, ignores 100 % of opponent`s defence
Selling price: 90 000 Lgo
Value: Nanites 430, Mana 220

Flamerthrower (+5)
Two-handed gun
Damage: 0-75
Effects: attacks per round: 5, ignores 100 % of opponent`s defence
Selling price: 120 000 Lgo
Value: Nanites 500, Mana 300

A bit like Fn-Fal but deadly version Tongue Requiremenst not sure, but maybe same stats like the AK-47 but a little higher?

Remember The Name...

07-21-2008 16:04 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

*0* LOL i think you mean 1-? otherwise it is possible for the thing to do crap damage LOL. you should make more like 10-40 + + 5 damage er upgrade and 2% crit per upgrade and 1 extra attack per upgrade u to +5.
07-21-2008 16:16 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

oh yeah Tongue
what about this Big Grin

Flamerthrower (+5)
Two-handed gun
Damage: 10-75
Effects: attacks per round: 5, chance for critical hit +25 %, ignores 100 % of opponent`s defence, c
Selling price: 120 000 Lgo
Value: Nanites 500, Mana 300

now its hot enough, can't touch this Tongue

Remember The Name...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Nhan Ho: 07-21-2008 16:22.

07-21-2008 16:20 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Flame Thrower Complaint (spoilers in here aswell)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH