Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » two new z4 task r2uk » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page two new z4 task r2uk 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

two new z4 task r2uk Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

More massacred bodies, people gutten and flayed, headless corpses. What is happening? Send spies into your square to investigate. X

The information obtained from a young man lead to an inn on the outskirts of the City. Gather your friends and check what is going on in there. X

--

seem new update without announcement ?

silence is the key to success...

npc son's name : cpu

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by npc: 02-25-2011 18:33.

02-25-2011 12:55 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: UTA aka BC

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Send spies into your square

02-25-2011 13:03 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
npc
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by npc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

failed 2x

fail

Chance of success: 1%
Your subjects brought you a dirty, shaking man in rags, who was caught in the City. He was so weak he could barely move, he tripped over and fell on the floor. He used this opportunity to take out a vial and, before anyone had time to react, put it in his mouth and crush it. Soon afterwards he was dead. It looked as if he was not going to provide you with any information.

with or without max reputation.

this is new task, right ?

02-25-2011 13:06 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

i think this was on underworld. i just spied over 100 times till i passed with 1% lol.
02-25-2011 14:50 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

i was doing same today after task with inquistador spectre that i won on Great Steppe.

and u must spy your square till u got msg - Congratulations u completed the task Tongue

did 200 tries and passed task, use fast spying so u can spy every 4 sec using Photographic reconnaissance.

now when i passed it i started siege on my square - another task Smile 25 opponents with agility 150 - 200 and perception 80 - 125 Big Grin

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

02-25-2011 16:23 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Ghaldria
i was doing same today after task with inquistador spectre that i won on Great Steppe.

and u must spy your square till u got msg - Congratulations u completed the task Tongue

did 200 tries and passed task, use fast spying so u can spy every 4 sec using Photographic reconnaissance.

now when i passed it i started siege on my square - another task Smile 25 opponents with agility 150 - 200 and perception 80 - 125 Big Grin

link please Smile

02-25-2011 16:32 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Ghaldria
Lord

this ?

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=31e51368e5

report from siege i ll have tomorrow morning Smile still runnin Smile

02-25-2011 17:14 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

this 200 tries hard work link.

quote:
till u got msg - Congratulations u completed the task Tongue

still doing ~90 tries and no luck...

02-25-2011 17:17 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Ghaldria
Lord

hehe you don t want 200 msgs about dead vampire who didnt give information Big Grin

Congratulations! You have managed to complete the task:

More massacred bodies, people gutten and flayed, headless corpses. What is happening? Send spies into your square to investigate.

You feel your strength growing. You gain 4690 points of progress!

this msg u got to get after spying yourself succesfully Smile just be patient Big Grin try and try. spy and spy till end Big Grin

Chance of success: 1%
Your subjects brought you a dirty, shaking man in rags, who was caught in the City. He was so weak he could barely move, but you quickly saw through his disguise. Before anyone had time to react you leaped toward the beggar and torn off his rags and wig. Underneath was an arrogant, young vampire.
After a few hours of intensive "discussions" you knew everything you wanted to know.

02-25-2011 17:21 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

192 tries !! look attachments.

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=90e8694ccc

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=befd0ceaed

The information obtained from a young man lead to an inn on the outskirts of the City. Gather your friends and check what is going on in there.
cpu prepares a siege on the den of the conspirators of the Sword of the Inquisition!

npc has attached this image (reduced version):
192.jpg

02-25-2011 18:35 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Ghaldria
Lord

hehe congratulations Smile if any more questions - just write to me in game Smile i ll help Big Grin

02-25-2011 19:00 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e7000e2df5

siege won Smile also:

The information obtained from a young man lead to an inn on the outskirts of the City. Gather your friends and check what is going on in there.

You feel your strength growing. You gain 18432 points of progress!

all z4 tasks done Smile

02-26-2011 08:49 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

quote:
http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=e7000e2df5

siege won Smile also:

You feel your strength growing. You gain 18432 points of progress!

all z4 tasks done Smile

congrat ghald, I hope i'll win too in next few hours.
maybe there are new task on z5/z3/z2/z1 too Tongue

02-26-2011 08:59 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Ghaldria
Lord

well it s not that new - this task as i know was created when act 2 becomes to server.

now i got to kill gargoyles on z2 Smile

02-26-2011 09:15 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » two new z4 task r2uk

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH