Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Is Anti-Bot broken or am I? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is Anti-Bot broken or am I?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Nasgard

Registration Date: 12-01-2007

Is Anti-Bot broken or am I? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I keep getting banned by the antibot system and cant figure out why.
I have bloodwars open in one tab of my firefox browser, I start and attack and change to another task.
4 minutes later I come back and find I've been logged out for inactivity and banned.
This has also happened when running a quest for 5 minutes.

What am I doing wrong?
Should I just log on, do something and then quit or should I change to a different browser?
07-10-2008 13:59 Nasgard is offline Search for Posts by Nasgard Add Nasgard to your Buddy List
Nhan Ho
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 06-11-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

easy had this almost everyday about 1000 times by now Big Grin
just that, when you click on something, don't click it a lot in BW or you get autobot, happens to everyone coz refreshing the page too much something like that

so don't click to much, like prepare ambush, wow this is taking long? prepare ambush....
too slow then auto bot Big Grin click only once takes patience Big Grin

Remember The Name...

07-10-2008 17:17 Nhan Ho is offline Search for Posts by Nhan Ho Add Nhan Ho to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@hotmail.co.uk YIM Account Name of Nhan Ho: nhanho25@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for Nhan Ho
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as in when you click finished, you get logged out?

Could be a refreshing problem with your browser, sometimes when i log on using the wap on my phone, i get that message every time i change page.

Firefox generally doesnt do that though. Try it with ie and see if it makes a difference.

07-11-2008 02:54 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Nasgard

Registration Date: 12-01-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Nasgard

Just had it happen to me again, it seems to only happen if I have Bloodwars in a tabbed browser and am browsing on another one of the tabs.
I think from now on I will try and use it only in its own window, with no tabs and then not browse on any other sites.

Nothing worse then being 9 points from a level and having to wait an hour to log back in again and see what the 'level fairy' has given me this time Smile
07-17-2008 14:02 Nasgard is offline Search for Posts by Nasgard Add Nasgard to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [-END-]

Lol the level fairy, lol....

I'm gonna shoot that dam fairy if it doesn't give me something nice this time.

I have never had a problem with the game in tabs. I use 2 tabs to play bloodwars atm (most days). I run an attack or quest on one and then open WoS or Auction on another. This way I can see what time is left on attack. When it's close to finish I search for my next target on my second tab and start it when I see that the one on tab 1 has finished. Then go use tab 1 to browse Auction or WoS.

Check your browser for problems. Like maybe a faulty Add-On or something. I find often that many browser will multi click for no apparent reason and this is down to faults in the broswer or a virus on pc that is only part working, maybe trying to access a website but being prevented by a browser protector. (can often happen that protection programmes prevent you seeing the effect of a virus or hijacker but not actually take the bogus programme out of operation)

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-17-2008 15:50 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Is Anti-Bot broken or am I?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH