Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R2 Necropolis » I'll buy: Runic, Luck, Twisted, Black, Adrenaline, Demonic and many other » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I'll buy: Runic, Luck, Twisted, Black, Adrenaline, Demonic and many other 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety

images/avatars/avatar-960.jpg

Registration Date: 02-04-2011
Race in game: Cultist

I'll buy: Runic, Luck, Twisted, Black, Adrenaline, Demonic and many other Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Quests Item:
+Perfect Runic Corset/Suit/Cape
+Legendary Perfect Runic Shirt/Trousers
+Good Twisted Ring of Luck/of the Madman
+Good Archaic/Hypnotising/Dancing/Animal Ring of Concentration/Levitation/Youth/the Fox/the Genius
+Legendary Good Antique/Demonic/Bony/Crystal/Friendly/Mystic/Shining Club of the Clan
+Legendary Perfect Club of the Clan
+Perfect Antique/Demonic/Bony/Crystal/Friendly/Mystic/Shining Club of the Emperor
Battle Item:
+Good Black Amulet of Levitation
+Good Black Ring of Levitation/Youth/Accuracy
+Perfect Twisted Amulet of Levitation
+Good Twisted Ring of Levitation
+Legendary Perfect Demonic Club
+Perfect Demonic Club xxx sufix for agility [+30]
+Perfect Demonic Knuckle-duster/Thunderfist
+Perfect Demonic Scythe/Two-handed sword/Halberd/Flail
+Legendary Perfect Cursed Scythe/Two-handed sword/Halberd/Flail
+Perfect Mask of Adrenaline
+Perfect/Good Circlet/Mask of Punishment
+Perfect/Good/Normal Tiger`s Hard hat of Adrenaline/of Punishment

Of course, may be better

ING: BlAcK

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety: 03-16-2011 21:14.

03-01-2011 16:26 TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety is offline Search for Posts by TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety Add TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety to your Buddy List
TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety

Thread Starter Thread Started by TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety
RE: I'll buy: Runic, Luck, Twisted, Black, Adrenaline, Demonic and many other Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up1

03-04-2011 18:50 TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety is offline Search for Posts by TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety Add TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety to your Buddy List
TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety

RE: I'll buy: Runic, Luck, Twisted, Black, Adrenaline, Demonic and many other Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up2

03-05-2011 09:45 TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety is offline Search for Posts by TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety Add TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety to your Buddy List
TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety

up3

03-06-2011 09:00 TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety is offline Search for Posts by TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety Add TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety to your Buddy List
TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety

up4

03-10-2011 20:31 TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety is offline Search for Posts by TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety Add TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety to your Buddy List
TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety

up5

03-15-2011 05:08 TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety is offline Search for Posts by TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety Add TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety to your Buddy List
TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety

up6

03-16-2011 21:11 TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety is offline Search for Posts by TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety Add TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety to your Buddy List
TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety

up7

03-18-2011 08:36 TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety is offline Search for Posts by TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety Add TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety to your Buddy List
TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety

up8

03-19-2011 01:42 TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety is offline Search for Posts by TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety Add TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Buyers » Buyers - R2 Necropolis » I'll buy: Runic, Luck, Twisted, Black, Adrenaline, Demonic and many other

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH