Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Question: Mana/Nanites » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Question: Mana/Nanites
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Arkady

Registration Date: 05-04-2007

Question: Mana/Nanites Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've read and reread/searched and researched both these forums and the tutorial, but I cannot seem to find out what mana/nanites *do*

Do they help create bloodstones? If so, how?

Maybe this is just cause I'm blind, but I appreciate the help.
05-04-2007 15:47 Arkady is offline Search for Posts by Arkady Add Arkady to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They are used when you merge items.

05-04-2007 16:11 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Arkady

Registration Date: 05-04-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Arkady
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok, then new question. How do you get bloodstones other than completing tasks? Again, I've looked through the tutorial but found no answers.
05-05-2007 20:23 Arkady is offline Search for Posts by Arkady Add Arkady to your Buddy List
Carloz

images/avatars/avatar-18.gif

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Konoha

There is a small chance to find one on a quest. You can also find better stones, but better stone is lower chance... And of course you may sell some items on auction for stones Smile

05-05-2007 22:23 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

And you get stones for every 5k xp.

05-06-2007 00:12 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Question: Mana/Nanites

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH