Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Perfect Kilt of the Night » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Perfect Kilt of the Night
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Syrielle

Registration Date: 07-20-2009
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: [S.S.]

Perfect Kilt of the Night Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Perfect Kilt of the Night

Pants (Only for males)
Defence: 2
Effects: REPUTATION +2, APPEARANCE +4, AGILITY +28, LUCK +2
Requirements: LEVEL: 61 (66), AGILITY: 41 (45)
Value: 35 000 Lgo

just for male... any idea?

03-05-2011 11:25 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
qwert

Registration Date: 12-15-2009
Clan: None

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

300-350k

Chetny na Horde w GoW3 na X360 w dobrym skladzie? Pisz PW, zrobimy ustawke Big Grin
03-05-2011 11:35 qwert is offline Search for Posts by qwert Add qwert to your Buddy List
TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety

images/avatars/avatar-960.jpg

Registration Date: 02-04-2011
Race in game: Cultist

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

only 2 more agility than good shorts night

300-350k

03-05-2011 12:02 TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety is offline Search for Posts by TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety Add TakiNaPewnoNieJestZajety to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

400k easily

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

03-05-2011 12:09 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
DropperPL

Registration Date: 02-18-2011

RE: Perfect Kilt of the Night Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

03-05-2011 16:46 DropperPL is offline Search for Posts by DropperPL Add DropperPL to your Buddy List
NeSTeA

Registration Date: 08-15-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: SS

2 more agility, not unisex must me 350k MAX Smile

looking for: http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?postid=203362

ID: 25203
03-05-2011 17:02 NeSTeA is offline Search for Posts by NeSTeA Add NeSTeA to your Buddy List
======Sadic=====

images/avatars/avatar-961.gif

Registration Date: 02-22-2011
Clan: -WJS-

350/400 K easy easy ====> 400K +

nice drop
joli drop ^^
03-05-2011 19:58 ======Sadic===== is offline Search for Posts by ======Sadic===== Add ======Sadic===== to your Buddy List
Syrielle

Registration Date: 07-20-2009
Clan: [S.S.]

Thread Starter Thread Started by Syrielle

thanks for evals
Smile

03-06-2011 12:14 Syrielle is offline Search for Posts by Syrielle Add Syrielle to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Perfect Kilt of the Night

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH