Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Rare item need help with price........ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rare item need help with price........
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13

Rare item need help with price........ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just found this on a quest and i know its rare (well look at sale price for a start!!) and from what i've read about it its part of a rep boosting set so was just wondering what u guys think its worth........ although im not gonna sell it for a while yet Wink

Black Bracelet (+1)

Ring
Effects: CHARISMA +4, REPUTATION +10, APPEARANCE -9
Requirements: LEVEL: 29, STRENGTH: 6, APPEARANCE: 33
Selling price: 116 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 32, Mana 144

.......... 2 more items need help evaluating:

Broad scythe of Basilisk (+3)

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 65 - 122
Effects: Hit +3, AGILITY +10, weapon damage +9, minimal damage +18, maximum damage +21, REPUTATION +16, chance for critical hit +8 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 66, STRENGTH: 62, INTELLIGENCE: 30, KNOWLEDGE: 28, AGILITY: 15
Selling price: 68 175 Lgo
Value: Nanites 243, Mana 643

Bloody cap of Gladiator (+3)

Helmet
Defence: 16
Effects: +2 to HIT PTS per hit, defence +14
Requirements: LEVEL: 33, KNOWLEDGE: 4, TOUGHNESS: 14, STRENGTH: 11
Selling price: 24 650 Lgo
Value: Nanites 87, Mana 358

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by honorus: 07-16-2008 11:34.

07-13-2008 23:57 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
DemonDude
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-208.gif

Registration Date: 06-20-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: TIG

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, when i was reading the set thread, there was a od. who didnt think they existed here!! So u may have a hard time getting a price!!

Theres none in the closed auction list either ... Id say well over a SS due to its rareness, set value, and decent rep. bonus =D

Especially if u get it to sum1 who already has a ring or amulet XD

07-14-2008 00:15 DemonDude is offline Homepage of DemonDude Search for Posts by DemonDude Add DemonDude to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DemonDude: [= Nope =] YIM Account Name of DemonDude: [= Dont use this either =] View the MSN Profile for DemonDude
honorus
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by honorus
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks i guessed there be problems getting an eval on it since thers only 2 other peices of jewelery out there with the same prefix that i know of......... will see if anyone who plays on polish servers too could let me know what sorta price i should be looking for and if not i'll see if it merges well Wink

07-14-2008 00:24 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

I would say LS because they are so rarre that there is no point in trying to get the set. Plus, there are no known merges with Black (which you can change).

07-14-2008 00:25 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

already posted one on the merge list and trying to collect cheap jewelery to figure out some more Wink

07-14-2008 00:26 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Up still need help evaluating Confused

07-14-2008 12:30 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

havent seen it on auction, since it so rare, and a part of a set, and then the effects........
i would go with a couple of HS - LS
i might be wrong though

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-14-2008 12:34 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
honorus
Double Ace

UP and new items for eval

07-16-2008 11:34 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

scythe - 1LS and 1HS roughly
cap - maybe a few BS, or a HS

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
07-16-2008 11:41 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Platinum_avatar
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Clan: TCR

scythe I'm not too sure about..... the extreme requirements probably means it won't go for much..... but the prefixes and suffixes are very good for merging... It could go anywhere from 1hs-1ms, depending on whether or not there's a bidding war for it...

bloody cap of gladiator is a good item, I'd be surprised if it went for less than a LS, it has 2 afixes, which makes it desireable, and both of them are quite good for merging.... but the fact that this item isn't very good as it is means that someone will have to use an extra merge on it before it is of any use.... but it is good, I suggest finding a buyer for it b4 selling Smile

as for the black bracelet.... its awesomely rare Tongue and by the looks of it, very useful.... I have a clanmate who has a black tie, I want to make a set... even if it is as a clan, so if there is any chance u will sell it, plz PM me (same name in game) and I'll offer u a good price Big Grin

07-16-2008 12:11 Platinum_avatar is offline Search for Posts by Platinum_avatar Add Platinum_avatar to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Thanks for the evals and i'll let you know if i decide to sell it, but i'll warn you now i've already been approached by a few interested buyers and from what i've heard it may merge very well so dunno what im gonna do with it yet Confused

07-16-2008 12:14 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Cap should go for LS minimum

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
07-16-2008 18:27 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Rare item need help with price........

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH