Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » How big are your stones ??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How big are your stones ??? 11 Votes - Average Rating: 8.0911 Votes - Average Rating: 8.0911 Votes - Average Rating: 8.09
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [-END-]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was gonna say Azz, if you take into account the number of stones you already received it would prob add up. But you have to sorta base it on an assumption that you were an estimated lvl to being with. (advanced algebra helps lol)

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-20-2008 18:19 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Azz420
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thats the thing i dont know how many stones i had got from experience now or even at the time, i would have used some and found some on quests
so i used this formula to work it out
points = (BS/4)*5
but im no einstein so im not sure if its right ???

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 07-20-2008 18:28.

07-20-2008 18:27 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Serafine
Triple Ace

I get around the same answer, you were approx 154 points when it happened. Thing is, if that's correct then they left you 1 LS short.

The SS = 150000 exp. This translates as 15 LS not 14 LS.

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-20-2008 18:36 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

yeh same here, i got 155 points, so around about 154, meaning you where not only 1 ls short but also 2/3hs short as well

perhaps you should 'sue' for those extra stones Tongue
ill be your loyer for a small[ish] fee Big Grin

it could be explained thoagh if you used to get hs for every 50 points, and ls for every 100, but that only makes sence if you had 155points, did you uswd to get any other stones Confused
07-20-2008 18:43 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

The other option is that you were 144 Points. Then you got an extra MS and an extra SS. But I can't see them giving away free stones like that. Unless it was to boost the economy at the time. I would imagine SS and MS were fairly rare back then.

Selling:

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-20-2008 18:48 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Azz420
Lord

you know now that you mention it.....
i dunno :/
its so long ago
im sure someone with an intact brain will remember Smile

you know its a little hazy
but i think we could have got a bonus at 50 and 100 ???
but im not 100%

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
it could be explained though if you used to get hs for every 50 points, and ls for every 100(

the more i see this it brings back memories
i think i remember saying to CESARZ a long time ago something like
"wow we get a LS at 100 points
does that mean we get a MS at 150 ???"

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 07-20-2008 19:07.

07-20-2008 18:48 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

I remember when I started (And trust me, considering how poor I am if you check my date of joining you'll be shocked, computer troubles) anyways, the top players had just breached 100 points... that's how long ago.

I remember stones being near damn impossile to find at all, I mean you barely found a bloodstone a month

Your imperfection.
07-20-2008 23:50 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
True_Enigma

images/avatars/avatar-230.png

Registration Date: 08-02-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: -END-

Ah it's not bad for a 10 pointer, lol. Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by True_Enigma: 08-02-2008 23:32.

08-02-2008 23:24 True_Enigma is offline Search for Posts by True_Enigma Add True_Enigma to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

10BS 4HS 4LS 1MS 1SS

Is my current

my highest ever was:

13BS 6HS 5LS 2MS 3SS

I bid a load, used some on tattoos (Was a sniper at the time, now am Gunman) and failed many uprgrades

Your imperfection.
08-03-2008 03:05 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DeathMagick

Registration Date: 04-14-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BK

i never get stones, lol

Nanites: 75 Mana: 136

Bloodstone
0 Heartstone
0 Lifestone
0 Mergestone
0 Soulstone

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DeathMagick: 08-03-2008 15:41.

08-03-2008 15:14 DeathMagick is offline Search for Posts by DeathMagick Add DeathMagick to your Buddy List
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Nanites: 1320 Mana: 1929

Bloodstone 1 Heartstone 1 Lifestone 0 Mergestone 0 Soulstone 2

i need life stones, lol,
08-03-2008 15:15 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I wish I had that much mana and nanites, but everything I am breaking down only gives 1 2 or 2 1 or something like that

Your imperfection.
08-04-2008 00:11 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by DeathMagick
i never get stones, lol

Nanites: 75 Mana: 136

Bloodstone
0 Heartstone
0 Lifestone
0 Mergestone
0 Soulstone

Same but without the nanites and mana Tongue
08-04-2008 12:58 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Nanites: 440 Mana: 730
7 Bloodstone
1 Heartstone
2 Lifestone
2 Mergestone
0 Soulstone

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
08-04-2008 13:53 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

well its been 2 months since my 1st post
lets see how the stones are doing now ????

not so many LS but plentiful MS now Wink
and that is after i used all my BS HS and most of my LS to get both my light TF of hitting to G+5 (cost = Bloodstone: 79, Heartstone: 35, Lifestone: 24 EACH!!!)
and i do have 4 or more merges planned and am always buying from auction.

but still a healthy supply there Wink

09-14-2008 14:10 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
bobalob57
Viking

i have a half decent supply of small stones but not so many big ones..

i have 12 bs, 6 hs and a ls, but nothing else unfortuantly
09-14-2008 14:15 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

As I'm leaving, I thought it would be nice to show everyone how much my EQ has sold for Tongue

I had nothing before I sold my EQ. It all totals up to 6736 BS Tongue

And how much do you have now Azz? Tongue

12-22-2008 21:15 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

EQ?

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

12-22-2008 21:59 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Equipment.

12-22-2008 22:02 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Clan: V13

Nanites: 1932 Mana: 1480

1 Bloodstone
8 Heartstone
0 Lifestone
1 Mergestone
0 Soulstone

need soulstones for EQ Frown

someone plz buy my silver signet of youth!! Tongue

ps. thanks for selling me the bracelet of art scill Big Grin

12-22-2008 22:38 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

From my Mace Equipment and after some spending I have:

2BS 2HS 0LS 2MS 2SS

and in roughly 3000 exp I will get the stone from 150 points so for once things are looking good apart from that as soon as I have 2 of each I am spending them on getting my instructor tatoo to level 5 in total it will cost me 67 500 PoP and 1422 in stones Pleased

12-23-2008 06:09 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Dudes and dudetts an item that i found on an easy quest in act two:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8cf1f77877

im sorry but i deleted the actual quest find but this is a very nice addition to my stones Tongue

plus i have: Nanites: 1661 Mana: 2720

12-23-2008 09:49 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

quote:
Originally posted by ringham
Dudes and dudetts an item that i found on an easy quest in act two:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=8cf1f77877

im sorry but i deleted the actual quest find but this is a very nice addition to my stones Tongue

plus i have: Nanites: 1661 Mana: 2720

rolf i bought that Tongue

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=adef7f5f26

now i only have 2ss left :<

12-23-2008 10:26 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
ringham
Double Ace

well cheers m8 Tongue

im presuming tht u bought it for a merge?

12-23-2008 10:47 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

quote:
Originally posted by ringham
well cheers m8 Tongue

im presuming tht u bought it for a merge?

Stick to the topic Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-23-2008 12:19 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

Stone Count Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not able to attach an image of it, but current count (and highest ever for me) is:

11 Bloodstones
6 Heartstones
3 Lifestones
6 Mergestones
5 Soulstones
Nanites: 4009
Mana: 3651

And yet i can't get anyone to sell me items i'm looking for *hint hint*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by NouveauNosferatu: 12-23-2008 19:57.

12-23-2008 16:32 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Azz have of course even more Smile

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-23-2008 19:48 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Azz420
Lord

should have had more :/
9 LS to upgrade 2 things to G is BS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 12-23-2008 20:12.

12-23-2008 20:11 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Azz420

should have had more :/
9 LS to upgrade 2 things to G is BS

*stare* *drools*
dam u. sometime i get a feeling that u have a stone tree. lol.. ur stones jus keep on increasing :/

12-23-2008 21:15 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
bobalob57
Viking

one thing i want to see is how many stones does cesarz have?
when you think of the number of stones hes got from points alone...
12-23-2008 21:16 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

I have always been curious about that! Cesarz Cesarz!!!!

lol *to keep on topic* i just spent 5LS and 10HS so my stones have gone down

12-23-2008 21:50 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Azz420
Lord

so low
not enough LS to do upgrading :/

and no im not gonna create any
well maybe use up a few HS if i get desperate
but no downgrading MS
no no no no no !!!

02-04-2009 05:08 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
minshres
Viking

what happened?

02-04-2009 06:12 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/936/stones.png

small collection but nothing interesting for buy Frown

02-17-2010 21:34 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

this thread has been looong forgotten about.

thanks for ressurecting it cesarz, nice idea!!

my stones.......

Bloodstone 6 Heartstone 2 Lifestone 1 Mergestone 1 Soulstone 3

share Wink

02-17-2010 21:37 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

lol & ******** hell Cez - that is an awesome amount of soul stones! Tongue

My small collection at the moment:
Bloodstone 85
Heartstone 14
Lifestone 14
Mergestone 11
Soulstone 6

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-17-2010 21:49 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

o.O Holy heck Ces, that's insane!

Stones:
BS: 103
HS: 16
LS: 9
MS: 3
SS: 6

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

02-18-2010 04:23 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
pricey

images/avatars/avatar-728.jpg

Registration Date: 01-15-2010
Clan: wolfie

now thats impressive congrats on that find m8 azz m8 and cesarz Smile
oh this was to ringham but hes banned .

my best is this from item i found on level49 if i remember rightly deffo wasnt in ACTII

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=644bb2590e

always on uctions lol, but saving them now i got

Nanites: 464 Mana: 364
11 Bloodstone
4 Heartstone
0 Lifestone
3 Mergestone
0 Soulstone

found alot of stones within few hours love ACTII Smile

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6e0175374e

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d0b1e32fca

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by pricey: 02-18-2010 12:38.

02-18-2010 12:25 pricey is offline Homepage of pricey Search for Posts by pricey Add pricey to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

yes, I am afraid nothing interesting to buy...

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
02-18-2010 21:31 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Clan: HLL

wot the hell?!! Big Grin Big Grin nice collection of stones mortis Big Grin Big Grin hhaha thx GOD that i completed my items long time before u all get that stones....

my turn

Bloodstone 7 Heartstone 5 Lifestone 1 Mergestone 7 Soulstone 9

02-18-2010 21:47 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » How big are your stones ???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH